CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

Innalillahi you guys I swear I totally forgot that today is update day💔.

I just remembered now fah.

Long chapter as compensation ❤️

"Hah! Home sweet home!" She breathed out in happiness, she's finally home!

"I know right, I miss everything except the heat" She nodded in agreement and they moved out of the plane area and did all the procedures before going out of the airport with their bags. They shopped a lot in Florida! Not more than they did in Dubai, but almost. They parted ways with Hayaat and Khalil at the Hartsfield airport, it was a really nice and adventure filled week with them. They even visited the Disneyland.

They met with Jabbar who was waiting for them outside. "Brooo!" They shared a brohug, obviously happy to see each other. "Mimaaa, yakike. How was your trip?" He asked with a warming smile, and helped her with the trolley which had her bags in it.

"Fine, Alhamdulillah" They moved to the white Lexus he brought, and they filled it up with their bags before heading home.

Hajarah's Pov🌺

"Welcome home, Ma'am and Sir" Safina greeted respectfully. "Thank you Safina" I smiled and kept my handbag on the couch with a sigh of relief. The house was clean and sparkling, just like we left it or even better.

"Sister in law, aren't you hungry?" Jabbar asked cause immediately we came in, he started eating the food on the dining table.

"No, Jabbar. I'll eat later. Let me pray first" He nodded and continued eating while I smiled amusingly. I walked to the dining table and sat down on the chair opposite his.
"How's Mahnoor?" I asked and he dropped the spoon on his hand. "W-what? How would I know" He faked a smile.

"Don't worry, calm down. She told me everything since" I spilled and he had this funny expression on his face. "Really?" He sighed and I nodded

"When are you planning on telling the family?" I asked. "I don't even know, I'm scared for no reason and to be honest I can't afford to loose Mahnoor, I love her too much not to get married to anyone ever if it's not her" He said and I smiled unknowingly

"Aww, Jabbar...InshaAllah no one will disagree, I promise to stand by you and her" I assured. "Thank you sis" I smiled back at him and got up from the chair. I went upstairs to my room with my handbag, Safina followed behind with my luggage.

I made a mental note to change the position of my bed, I don't like it, I want it to be more in the corner.

"Thanks Safina, I missed you" I smiled. "I missed you too ma'am, this house was so dry without you" She smiled sadly.

"Well, I'm back now" She nodded and went out. I wanted to call her back and give her the dress I got for her but not now, I need to sort everything out for everyone and myself also. Also, school has re opened and I have to resume tomorrow to reduce work for myself, it's a Monday anyways.

I stripped off my attire and took a long shower to relieve all the stress in my body, then I prayed afterwards. I didn't want to wear anything heavy so I settled on a black shirt and a pair of Yaya Ammar's tracks I found in my bag. It smells like him!

I went downstairs and met him eating, and Jabbar was gone. "Hey" I sat down on the chair beside his. "Hello, are those my trousers" He raised an eyebrow perfectly. "Mmm yes? Or should I remove it....?" "Here?" I asked.