DESTINED HEARTS💕🖇

Note: Very long

Third Person's Pov

Abuja,
Nigeria.

8:45pm

"Mami me I want chocolate!" Sanaa yelled with full enthusiasm.

"No baby you can't have chocolate. We all came here to decide what to make for dinner and not to get diabetes" Mima said making her five year old daughter giggle.

Hajarah, Fawaz and Sanaa are standing in the pantry deciding on what to make for dinner and here are her kids making weird choices, Fawaz whom is now two years nine months old was just pointing at anything he laid his eyes on and it has been funny so far.

"Mami, let's make fried macawoni " Sanaa jumped excitedly at her idea.

If their is something that Mima has noticed in her daughter is that she absolutely loves cooking and anything that has to do with the kitchen.

"Fine then" She picked out one bag of macaroni and all of them walked out of the huge pantry.

She kept Fawaz on his tall baby chair and made Sanaa sit on the kitchen island.

After she finished making the garnished Fried Macaroni, she washed one chicken and made sure she seasoned it well, on every part of the chicken then she placed it on the pan and kept it inside the oven then she turned it on and set it on the timer.

"Before it's ready, let's go and bath you babies." Sanaa stretched her hands towards her so she picked her up and wheeled Fawaz's baby chair to Fawaz's room which is facing Sanaa's own.

"Let's bath your baby brother before we bath you okay?" Sanaa nodded and switched on the tv while her mother went to bath her baby brother.

After she was done bathing Fawaz, she bathed Sanaa in the same bathroom after much persuasion because she wanted to be bathed in her own bathroom.

She dressed both of them up in their matching Spongebob night wear.

"Mami, why isn't Abba back yet? I missss him" Sanaa pouted as her mother combed her curly hair.

"He'll be back soon" She tied her hair into a high ponytail.

She left both of them in the livingroom watching a cartoon and went upstairs to take a bath.

After stripping off from the bubu gown she was wearing, she covered her body with a light pink customized bathrobe and sauntered into the bathroom.

After taking a long bath, she did all what a person is supposed to after bathing, she sighted Ammar's well ironed shirt and three quarter in her closet and decided to wear it. It was comfy as ever!

The clothes smelt a lot like him despite being washed and she loved it! After tying her hair into a messy bun, she covered it with a vintage scarf and went back downstairs to her kids.

She met the duo deeply engrossed into the cartoon they were watching that they didn't even notice her presence but immediately they heard a car honk outside, they jumped down the sofa and rushed to the door knowing their father is back.

Hm, these kids!

She went into the kitchen and met her chicken already done and well roasted. She brought it out with a pair of oven gloves and transferred it to a glass tray.

With help from Nancy whom was cleaning the cabinets, she took the warmers to the dining table along with the plates.

Mima brought of the chilled homemade Chapman from the refrigerator in the dining area and kept it on the table along with the chocolate cake she made earlier when Sanaa went to their neighbor's house and she still doesn't know about it or else she's sure she wouldn't mind eating it all.