CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

You guys aren't commenting anymore and I'm updating again when it's barely been a week since the last update🥺💔.

Sha, please read the note at the end of the chapter and share your honest opinion🤧

********

.

Hajarah's Pov🌺

Abuja, Nigeria.
1:30pm.

Five months later,

"Mahnoor, I can see you were so eager to be my sister in law hm" I wiggled my eyebrows at the bride herself, none other than my cousin and now sister in law Mahnoor.

She and Jabbar tied the knot a few minutes ago after his family went to ask for her hand in marriage just a week ago and paid the bride price. They wanted to make everything fast and smooth, they decided to have no events even, only the bridal shower took place yesterday and she's getting conveyed later today, but we're already at my in-laws home.

Their is no begging I didn't beg her but both she and Jabbar refused to have any events. She hardly said yes to the bridal shower and everyone stood by her decision, but Mama has organized a females only ceremony for her like they did for me.

And Salma on the other hand is happy for them, I can see that she's moved on though not fully cause she still thinks he's the finest man, I don't blame her, Jabbar is one handsome fella.

"Yes, sister-in-law! I'm feeling so happy to finally call you that" She smiled and hugged me once again.

"Me too! You know what Noor, I'm really happy with my life. It's honestly perfect for me! I so much love my family for choosing Yaya Ammar for me! He's the best husband ever" I sighed happily.

Just then, little Malik came in all dressed up handsomely in his light green kaftan and a cute cap.

"Hey Malik" I hugged the little body and pinched his cheeks.

"Mama is calling you" He grinned and kept on stealing glances at Mahnoor.

"Do you know her?" I asked and he shook his head negatively.

"She's your new sister, her name is Yaya Mahnoor. She is Yaya Jabbar's wife" He smiled shyly and waved at her.

"Hi Malik" She waved back at him with a smile. "I'll be back Noor, Mama is calling me". I stood up and held Malik's hand.

We went downstairs together, through the loud crowd that occupied the house, it made me smile as I remembered my time. While Malik ran away to play, I went further into the livingroom where I met all the big and elderly women sitted along with my mother and mother in law.

"Inawuninku" I greeted in a plural form and they all answered with nods, smiles and some replied.

"Mama, you called me?" I knelt down respectfully beside her.

"Oh yes dear, my friends wanted to see you cause they weren't present at you and Ammar's wedding. This is Hajiya Zakiya and that is Hajiya Zainaba" She pointed at the women that sat on the couch opposite hers.

"MashaAllah what a pretty lady you've gotten your son married to!" The one whom she referred to as Hajiya Zakiya smiled and the other one nodded in agreement.