CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Haajara🌺

"Today's a big day yo!" I hollered all around the house, my voice could be heard. All the aunts were giving me amused looks. Well, I have to be happy! Today my sister's wedding events are going to begin.

We're having the Kunshi today, yesterday the bridal shower took place and we had a full blast! It was sooo fun and unforgettable, it came as a suprise to Yaya Amma. Her friends booked a hall for the event and it was epic! We danced, ate and play lots of games.

The MakeUp artist for the sisters of the bride is now doing Salma's makeup cause she bathed before me. I'm now the only one that hasn't done her makeup and we have only one hour left for the event to start.

"Why aren't you ready yet?!" Anty Safiyya asked, all decked up in her own attire and is having her simple makeup done in Ammi's room.

"You look so fine my Anty" I grinned. "Thank you, and stop avoiding my question. Go and get ready now! Lisa, go and do her makeup" Anty ordered the other makeup artist as they have finished hers.

"Okay maam" The Lisa girl nodded and packed up her things, then I directed her to my room where I told her to wait for me.

I first finished all the work that Ammi assigned me to do, then she started my makeup.

"Make light please, just like my aunt's" I said and she nodded with a small smile.

All the girls were sitted in their own outfits, looking so beautiful! We decided not to have asoebi for this event since it was small.

Thirty minutes later, Lisa finished my makeup and it was bomb! She was indeed good at her job, I'd love for her to do my makeup during my wedding one day.

"It isn't light Lisa" I frowned looking at myself in the mirror. "I'm sorry, your aunt told me to make you look the best" She chuckled and I groaned. "Sha, it's beautiful. Thank you!".

I took out my maroon Ankara fitted gown from its bag and entered the bathroom to change. If it were any other day, I would have disliked how it was tightened around my bust and hips, but I love it today cause it's Yaya Amma's wedding and I promised myself to rock it! And anyways, no men are going to be allowed.

I was just wondering and laughing in my mind at how on earth I'd cope with the fitted gown since it was Kunshi.

As soon as I stepped out, I twirled around making the girls hoot. "Omg! You look beautiful! Amazing!!" Nabiha was the first to compliment and I smiled at her.

"This girl, your body is fire! You're damn sexy!" That was Malika and I laughed a little.

The others also rained their compliments and I gladly answered with a 'Thank You'. Lisa tied my head tie expertly and it came out very beautiful, just like the make up.

"MashaAllah sisturrr!" Salma hooted, also dressed up in her own attire. Everyone's gowns were fitted so I didn't have a problem, we'll all laugh at each other.

I picked up my matching veil and wrapped it around my shoulders then I wore my shoes and went to Yaya Amma's room where I met the elder sisters.

"Ouuuu!! My sissy's hot!" Yaya Sultana whistled loudly. "She's right you know. Kinyi kyau sosai" Yaya Siddiqa said, with a wide smile.

"I'll take that dress after the wedding. Just saying!! Before you'll stay I stole it" That was Yaya Kausar and I glared at her playfully then I turned my attention to the lovely bride, my sister.

"Aww, Yaya Amma you look perfect!" I kissed my cheek and took in her dress. It was an Ankara combination of different but matching dark colors, so beaut! It was sown into a blouse and skirt.