CHAPTER FIFTY

Simply because I'm the best😌❤️

Monday,

7:49pm.

Hajarah's Pov

The driver went out since three pm to go pick up Ammar from the airport, his flight is landing by 4:30pm as he informed me through one of the numerous FaceTimes we did while he was away, we talk almost every hour because of how much I miss him, whenever were talking I'm always the one to sleep off and he'll call me in the morning to wake me up and that was our routine for the past two days.

Malika on the other hand left after we back from school because Mama called her to come back home. I've been in the kitchen since preparing food for him cause he's coming back any time.

I was already ready in attire but I had an apron on as I washed all the things that I've used before taking the food to the dining, I made Spaghetti Bolognese and Peppered wings.

Immediately I heard the loud horn, I took off my apron and hung it back on the wall. I stepped out and went to open the front door and the security guard came in with a black suitcase trailing behind him and I sighted my husband coming towards the door while having a phone call.

"Good evening Ma'am" I nodded in response and he went out after dropping the bag while Yaya Ammar came in then I shut the door.

"Welcome back home Habibi" I grinned and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you baby, I missed you so much" He kissed both my cheeks.

"I missed you more, how was the trip?" I asked after he sat down.

"It was fine and hectic, we had the meeting for five hours straight and the next day too but it was fun meeting with all those businessmen, and funny enough, your husband was the youngest amongst all of them."

"Haba, young baby" I dragged his cheeks and laughed.

"You should be proud of me boo" He pouted.

"I am proud of you! Happy?" He nodded.

"Where's Malika?" He asked looking around. "Oh, she left after we were back from school cause Mama called her" I explained and he nodded

"Let me go and take a shower, I know you can't let me go soooo...care to join?" He winked and I coughed.

"No! thank you." I flashed him my famous declining smiles and he turned around muttering some words like

'Someone will just come back from a trip and instead of his wife to make him happy..Or does she think I stink?'
That last question he asked himself made me burst into fits of laughter.

"Excuse me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You smell the best Daddy" I tried to wink but failed miserably.

"Then why won't you join?" He questioned. "Cause I took time to dress up for you. Wait! You didn't even compliment me oh wow!"

"Just because I didn't say it out loud doesn't mean that you don't look beautiful, girl I compliment you everyday and today I'm just out of words, do you permit me to start reading the dictionary once again to find words to compliment your perfect beauty? Cause I'm so down!" I wiped a fake tear

"A handsome hunk with brains like you doesn't need any dictionary to find words to compliment me, the looks you give me are enough for me to know how much you love me".

"So you finally admit I'm handsome huh?" He smiled. "I just never said it!" I stuck my tongue out.

He went upstairs to freshen up while I waited. I don't know why I've been having this disturbing feeling since yesterday, I just feel like something really bad is going to happen to someone I care about and I can't afford another loss, Kaka has left a big scar on my heart, one more will ruin me.