CHAPTER SIXTY TWO

The votes and comments aren't motivating at all😭💔

Third Person's Pov

For a moment each and every one of the members of both the new parents in town's families felt their worries disappear the moment it was announced that they've gotten an addition to the family. Ammar and Mima's baby girl instantly stole each and every one of their heart's with her cuteness and innocence.

Her paternal grandmother, Hajiya Safiyya literally shed tears of joy when they informed her about the good news! She shared 1000 naira notes to the beggars outside her home on her way to the hospital.

"MashaAllah..she's sooo cute. Look at how she looks a lot like her father". And true, the baby girl looks almost too much like Ammar and only took her cute little nose and pretty eyes from her mother.

Mima stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes, the bright light wasn't welcoming so she quickly shut her eyes gaining the attention of her mother's attention.

"Hajar..kin tashi?" Ammi asked holding her hand.

"Hm" She replied and opened her eyes once again.

"Newest mommy....!!" Mahnoor stood up and hugged her cousin tightly, then helped her sit up.

"Congratulations babe" She replied with a thank you and a smile.

Knowing she was looking around for her baby, Ammi passed the baby girl to her mother and she held her in her arms, for the very first time. Mima's hands shook in fear as she held her baby girl, it felt surreal and almost illegal. Love for this beautiful creature embedded her heart immediately to the extent tears filled her eyes. This...it's all real, she's really a mother now and that too to this really beautiful baby girl. She couldn't control her tears when she shifted in her arms and quietly opened her eyes.

"Ammi..she's...mine?" Mima asked unable to hold back her emotions making all the other females in the room quite emotional.

"Yes my child" She patted her head proudly.

All of them each gave her a big welcome to motherhood hug which she really appreciated.

Nana and Mahnoor were busy making snaps but making sure they hide the baby's face as per the mother's instructions.

"Mima, you have no idea how happy you've made me by giving me a grandchild, it's been my dream since I can't remember to have my own grandchild and now..you've made that happen." Tears of joy rolled down her cheeks and she hugged her daughter in law.

"Well, enough of the tears now, it's time to feed the baby" Anty Hassi interrupted and they laughed a bit.

All of them stood up one by one to give her privacy but when the door swung open, they were all left shocked by who came in.

"You! What are you doing here?!" Mama asked with a hot glare and he looked down unable to find an answer to give her.

"I-i came to see my wife and child" He sniffed and made the move to enter the room.

"Excuse me mister! You've lost each and every right to call them your wife and child. Wait.. you came to see the wife you beat up and abandoned oh and the child you denied?" It hurts her deeply to speak to her child with such a tone but she can't help it. Though he was bewitched his actions still hurt her deeply.