CHAPTER TWELVE

~Like, I ain't never been with a baddie
~She calm so I add her to the tally
~Madison but I'm calling her maddie
~Like mads try send me the addy 🎵🎶

-🌚🖤-

Haajara🌺

Saturday,
2:00pm.

*{**}*{**}*

"Guys, be fast or else I'll take Siddiqa and leave you guys" Yaya Sultana said as she laid down on my bed with a meat pie on her hand

"Yaya Sulty please don't let the crumbs get on my bed" I pouted as I applied kohl in my eyes.

"Gidanku Mima" She pointed her five fingers at me  and I just rolled my eyes. "Done!"

"Sultana should we take the kids with?" Yaya Siddiqa asked.

"Nope. Let the stay with their grandmama" She grinned. "Speaking of Ammi, she's been looking sad since in the morning cause none of us wished her happy anniversary. I'm really starting to feel bad!" I sniffed and wiped fake tears.

"Oh come on..! It's a suprise party mima. Take chill pills" Yaya Siddiqa said and I frowned.

"By Allah Mima if Ammi overhears us then be ready to be skinned alive!!" She glared at me playfully and I huffed in annoyance as I looked at the wall clock.

"You guys it's already 2pm we need to stand up and leave."

"Where is Yaya Amma? She said that she's going to get ready like thirty minutes ago" Salma sauntered in the room already dressed up.

"Let's leave from here first then we'll drag her out of her room. Stand up let's go!!" I dragged Yaya Sultana off my bed and we all went out with our belongings.

We were about to enter Yaya Amma's room when she came out. "Don't worry, drop your weapons. I'm out!" She raised her hands in surrender and we all headed downstairs.

"Where are you all going to?" Ammi asked. "It's been long since we had a girl's day out so we decided to have one now." Yaya Sulty said quickly and we all nodded in agreement.

"Okay fine but be back early. By the way I'm talking about my unmarried daughters, the married ones it's between you and your husbands off you go!"

"Ammi.." Yaya Siddiqa and Sultana both pouted and we all giggled

"Where are the kids?" I asked with my eyes scanning around the room for my cute little nephew and nieces.

"Abubakar and Kamilah are with their grandfather and Maisarah is in the kitchen trying on her new .."

"Slime recipe?" Yaya Siddiqa completed. "Yes that" Ammi laughed.

"Isn't she just seven?!" I exclaimed dramatically. "You don't know that girl, she watches the Slime Videos that her father downloads for her on YouTube everyday on her iPad"

"Let my granddaughter enjoy. Just go already, if you spend another minute here I'll cancel the outing" Ammi pushed us out of the house and we all hopped into Yaya Sultana's Range Rover and hit the road.

"You guys let's go to Jabi Lake Mall first to buy the decorations then we'll head to bakery and collect the cake, whatcha say?!" I suggested.

"Yeah, it will be easier" Yaya Siddiqa said from beside me, on the driver's seat. Apparently Yaya Sultana refused to drive cause she's tired and we all also refused to drive so Yaya Siddiqa had to enter.