CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I was forced to update🥺. Another one will come tomorrow inshaAllah🌚

Haajara🌺

Four months later,

"Jara, Anty Hassi is calling you. She's in Anty Sam's room" Malika said as soon as she barged into my room.

"Oh you girl. Can't you be decent for once and knock?" I stood up from the vanity chair and wore the pink cap on the table cause I was twisting my hair and I wasn't done yet.

"Just keep quiet and go already!" She hissed and I glared at her.

"Assalamualaikum. You called me?" I entered the room where I met the three sisters sitting down and chatting on Ammi's bed.

"Yes I did, you should take the car and go pick up the lady that will be doing Sadiya's dilka from the train station in Kubwa" Anty Hassi said.

"Anty...I'm tired" I pouted. "Shut up you lazy girl. Go out now!" Ammi ordered giving me the motherly stern look.

"Just let her be Samira. Girls of nowadays" Anty Safiyya chuckled. "Wallahi ba. Yesterday I was going to send Jiddah to buy something for me but that girl started shouting that she's having stomach pains" Anty Hassi told, referring to her eldest daughter making them laugh.

"No, she must go. Take the car keys" Ammi threw her car keys at me and I turned to leave but Anty Safiyya called me back.

"You should branch at my house and tell Jabbar to give you my credit card cause I forgot it back home when I was coming here"

"Owkay" I dashed out with the keys and went to my room

A lot has happened in past four months, Ammi has now recovered and can walk on her own but her legs have become a bit weak and they hurt a lot sometimes due to the fall so I always give her massages. Because of her leg pains, most of the wedding preparations are done by Anty Hassi, Anty Safiyya, Yaya Siddiqa and me which was and is still very difficult cause we are few, even Yaya Sultana can't tag along cause she's pregnant.

Well, all I could say is Alhamdulillah as my life is back on track. I'm now going to my second year in two months InshaAllah, I can't be any happier with my life right now cause Nadir despite not being beside me, he's changed now completely. He apologized for everything he did and I forgave him cause I love him too much to be angry at him for long. We've made up and now he's the one that even calls to wake me up and we also talk before I go to sleep. He's going to come back to Nigeria next year so he'll meet Dada as we planned. I can't wait!

Yaya Amma's wedding is next month so all the preparations and furniture things are all done, we are just waiting for the right time to take them and arrange them in her house here in Abuja. Yes, I'm also happy that she's going to be staying here in Abuja too. I hope I also stay here with Nadir so I'll be close to my family.

I changed from the hoodie I was wearing to a black gown, then I tied my hair and wrapped the gown's veil on it. I sprayed my perfume and grabbed my phone before I sauntered out of the house

"Hey where are you going?" Yaya Amma aka the new bride to be asked. "I was sent to go and pick up the woman that will be doing you dilka" I rolled my eyes in annoyance