CHAPTER SIXTY ONE

Sorry for taking time, some things came up!

Sha here it is, unedited.

Few days later,

10am.

Hajarah's Pov🌺

"Yayyyy! Alhamdulillah girl, it's finally over! We're finally done with freaking university" Nana jumped in happiness.

True, we just concluded our final year examinations and it went well, Alhamdulillah.

"I know right! God, it feels surreal! It was just like yesterday when we were all complaining about how stressful uni is and now, it's all finally over!" I squealed.

Many of our other course mates came and we all congratulated each other and even shared hugs with the females.

"Can't wait to see pictures of your newborn baby!" Salima; one of our course mates and also one of the nicest person I've ever met.

"Don't worry Salima, I'll personally call you to come and see the baby when I've delivered InshaAllah".

"Aww! That's such an honor! Thank youuu" She gave me side hug and left along with her friends.

"Seniorrsss! Say cheese!" Nana brought her phone in front of our faces and stretched it forward for a selfie.

After she snapped us like three photos, I started feeling tired so I suggested that we go back home and we did.

"Congratulations sisturss! I can't believe you three are done with uni!" Salma squealed.

"You'll soon finish too, don't worry." I smiled at her and she nodded.

Ammi came in with a cake in her hands which she obviously baked.

"My three amazing girls! Congratulations on your graduation. Enjoy your day with this little gift from me" Ammi said.

"Awwww, Ammi..." All three of us stood up and hugged her.

It was a chocolate cake smeared with Nutella and Kit Kat bars. The three of us sliced the cake together and fed each other.

"Ammi, where's dada?" I asked looking around.

"He went out with a friend of his" I replied with an 'oh'.

I was about to say something again when I felt a sharp pain down in my abdomen and I yelped.

"Are you okay?!?" They all asked worriedly and I nodded feeling pretty uneasy.

I thought it was normal abdomen pains like the ones I normally have but this one felt totally different. Another pain shoot through my abdomen and I held unto it tightly.

And another came in, I screamed loudly this time gaining everyone's attention and they all ran towards me.

"I-i think i-i-it's t-time". All three of them gasped except Ammi who acted calmly.

"Are you sure?" Ammi asked.

"I think so". And as I stood up, I felt a thick liquid rolling down from between my legs and I knew it was time.