CHAPTER FORTY THREE

I'm too nice for my own good ba? Believe me, you'll enjoy this chapter!

Abeg you guys should be voting and commenting 🥺❤️.

Ammar's Pov🥳

"Why did you call me here? Be quick. Cause I have more important things to do than to listen to someone like you" He says

"Just..don't let me loose my cool Nadir. Is their anything going on between you and my wife?" I asked straightforwardly.

"Astaghfirullah, are you out of your mind?! You really still don't trust Mima? I can't stand you man! Do you know how much she cherishes what both of you have?!"

"Hey man, don't yell at me okay?! Just answer my question honestly". "No! Never. Mima and I don't have any relationship since that incident took place though she agreed to be my friend alone and that was when you came in".

"I mean...of course you have every right in the world to be angry with the fact that you saw your wife with another man but you should have trusted her! You should have listened to her..do you know how it feels when the person you love turns their back on you!?" He yells

"Watch it! And what do you mean by the person you love?" I asked suspiciously. His face changed.

"Nothing. But still, you should have listened to her if not me and do you really think that she will just accept your apology? I've known her for years and she's too stubborn and once she apologizes which is hard and you refuse, she won't turn back again."

"W-what? How dare you! She's my wife and she will hear me." Despite all the boldness on my face, I'm still battling with how I'll face her after all the humiliation.

"Oh well, that's none of my business for your information. I'm just advising you as a friend, and if by any chance you two get separated, believe me she will be happy...with me".

"NADIR IBRAHIM!!" I shouted angrily. "Don't.you.dare.! I am not your playmate okay?!?".

"Woah, woah, calm down man. Why are you getting all angry and jealous? Wait, if I can remember you insulted and broke the trust of the so called wife you are all 'jealous' about. Their is nothing between you two! Absolutely nothing!!"

"Just shut the fuck up! Mima is my wife! And she will forever be oh and for your kind information, i love my wife so much and I will never let her go! Now get out of my office!". I couldn't help but be shocked by his smile.

"That's what i wanted to hear all this while. That you love her which is quite evident. I wish good for both of you Ammar, Have the perfect life with my ex girlfriend. I hope I get over her soon" And with that, he left. Well, forever. I hope.

I sighed and held the arm rest on my chair tightly. I feel so frustrated, angry and even more guilty. How could I let the devil have his way with me so well and easily? I didn't even listen to my poor wife and kept on throwing insults at her! Ya Allah....

She tried to explain herself so many times but I was just too angry and jealous to even listen to her! God..will she ever forgive me? Heck, does she even want to stay with me?!

Afterall I questioned her character and faithfulness! Dammit, what a blunder I've committed! I've never ever felt so scared to face anyone in my life. Can I ever look her in the eyes?! What have I done!! I was really and truly blinded by all what she said. It's now of all times that I'm seeing the truth.

God knows, Mima has been the girl in my heart since the first day I saw her, it's like she captured my heart with some key and threw it somewhere I can never find, cause to say I didn't try to unlove her is a lie, ever since I realized my real feelings since before we tied the knot. She's just so beautiful and too precious, she's cute in so many ways like literally everything she does. Even the way she kissed me with her pretty eyes closed, she tasted so sweet and perfect.