CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

Guya, I am very sorry for the late update!💔. My old phone broke and i could not type anymore but now i have a new phone all thanks to daddy!🥹❤️

Enjoy the banger!😈

Hajarah's Pov

It's been hours since he left the house but he hasn't come back yet, and it's already 8am. I've been calling everyone's numbers but no one is picking and if I call his own number it rings but he doesn't pick up.

I'm so worried about the situation, what could be so wrong that no one is telling me?! I mean literally why aren't they picking up my calls. I've been contemplating whether to go to the house or not but an urge is stopping me.

I took my bath since cause the weather today is very hot so early in the morning but the AC's are helping an I'm feeling quite uneasy and nauseous.
My stomach is literally rumbling so loudly but I don't have the appetite to eat anything. I only had one glass of milk.

My heart skipped when I heard my ring tone, I raised the phone to see the caller, Malika. I answered it and she started shouting at me worriedly

"I just saw your missed calls, what is wrong?!" She exclaimed.

"What do you mean what is wrong? I should be asking you that. What happened?".

"What are you talking about. Everything is fine! I thought something happened to you" She said.

Wait what the heck is happening!

I was about to reply her when I heard a loud horn outside. "I'll call you back" I quickly hung up and jumped towards the door.

It took him a few minutes before he knocked, I opened the door and their he was, worriedless.

"Baby, where have you been?! I just spoke with Malika and she said that everything is fine so why you back so late?" I questioned.

"Calm down okay?" That was all he said and left me standing by the door

"Calm down? Like you made me so freaking worried! What happened when you went to the house?"

"I happened". I heard a female's voice behind me, I turned to see the face of the girl I wished for that murder was allowed so I could kill her.

"You?!" I questioned shockingly and my eyes travelled to the huge suitcases behind her.

"Yes, me. Won't you welcome your new sister in?" She grinned evilly.

"Sister my foot!"

"Yaya Ammar what is going on here?!" I asked angrily and he stood up, with a smile which seemed proud to me.

"Oh sorry I forgot, first wife. Meet Ikram, my lovely second wife". He put his over her shoulders and smiled at her adoringly.

"What the heck?! Are you okay at all? Please don't joke like this. " I yelled.

"Hey! Mind your words Hajarah. Ikram over here is my wife and you have no right to question our marriage! I get, you're my wife but you were forced upon me for your information. I've been waiting for the day to come which I will say this to you but I don't love you and I never will. Their was nothing between us anyway, thank God we never completed the marriage" He spoke with pure fury and disgust.

"What do you mean we never completed our marriage?" I questioned. "Let me put it in words you'd understand, our marriage isn't consummated as far as I know so to me, you've got no rights over me!"