CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN

Simply because I love you guys!

The more the comments and votes, the more I update..*kisses*

/Mima's Pov/

I have been at home alone since I was discharged yesterday, Ammar and Ikram are nowhere to be seen. I was informed by the guard that they left the house the day I was taken to the hospital and that's three days ago so today is currently the sixth day.

It's now I know how real depression feels like. Everyone is still angry with me and probably doesn't care anymore. I feel so unwanted. But it's not their fault, It's all my fault! Normally, Yaya Amma calls me like two times in a day just to gossip and all but today, none.

The only two people that are standing by my side are Nana and Malika and even Malika I feel as if I'm backstabbing her cause she's supporting me despite not knowing the entire truth. And as for Mahnoor, she's so angry with me that she didn't even talk to me and only does when she asks me if I need something and it stings!

I've lost weight in matter of five days. I hardly eat anything, all I take is fruits and water. I feel so sorry for my baby for having an irresponsible mother like me, I feel so ashamed to be called a soon to be mother. I should have thought once about my child. All I did was think of myself and wallow in sadness forgetting that Allah gave me another responsibility.

My life is in complete shambles and I'm too weak to even think of fixing anything, few days ago I was planning on acting up but no, I'm tired of everything. My heart is aching and I feel like death should just come and take me but when I think of my child dying along with me, no! InshaAllah my baby will come to this world and have both a mother and a father.

I wiped a lone tear that rolled down my cheeks as I stared at our pictures on my phone, we were so happy just some months ago! No worries and were beside each other but now unfortunately, I'm all alone. I buried my head on the couch and cried my eyes out till they started hurting. My body and shoulders shaking and trembling due to my sobs.
Ya ilahi, I miss my husband terribly.

I heard a loud horn outside the gate and I raised my head up, I winced because how heavy it felt. I heard their voices so I quickly but carefully went to the kitchen and washed my face. I carefully took out a plate and dished out food from the warmers brought by Nana. I placed a spoon on the food and sat down on the chair and started digging.

Ikram came in and dropped some shopping bags on the counter and turned around when she saw me.

"Ohh, look who we have here! The newest mother to be! How are you doing?" She asked in a mocking tone and I rolled my eyes and shoved my of the spaghetti into my mouth.

"Heyy! It seems like that accident didn't knock some sense into that head of yours! Never mess with me ever again! Oh and get ready for.my.little.show andddd..ACTION" Before I could say a word, she picked up a sharp knife and slit her wrist then she let out a loud scream and threw a plate on the floor.

"Babe! Yaya Amm!" She screamed loudly and he rushed in almost immediately.

"Y-yaya please save me from this wife of yours, I just asked her how she was feeling due to her accident but..but she" The look he gave me made my heart flip. I was damn scared of those fire blazing red eyes! He looked like some angry beast!

He helped her to the livingroom and was pacifying her while she shed her crocodile tears. I sighed in relief and continued eating my food but a few minutes later, he barged into the kitchen and shut the door loudly and aggressively.