Yandere Orc

This was requested by Marvel1Maiden! Thank you for the request!

Setting the drinks down on the table, you sighed as you went back to the bar. Only a couple more hours and you could go home. Looking up as the bell rang, you briefly glanced at the group of orcs that came in. It's a group you're familiar with. Chakub, Sugbu, and Bagul were bounty hunters who decided that their home base would be here in your home town. Often times when they return from a long journey, they come to the tavern where you work. It's gotten to the point where you know their preferences by memory. Smiling over at them as they sat at the bar, you started getting their drinks ready.

"How was it this time, boys?" You asked, setting their drinks in front of them.

"A disgusting goblin." Chakub huffed, "We took care of him though. Got several pouches of diamonds for it too."

"Diamonds?" You smirked leaning against the bar, "Must have been causing quiet a commotion then."

They all nodded, before Bagul grinned and elbowed Sugbu, "This one already spend two diamonds at a jewelers."

Glancing over at Sugbuu, you tried to keep calm. Out of  the three orcs, he's the one that you were most cautious with. It wasn't that he was mean or rude, he was actually very polite. He was very rough looking though, with scars all over his body. You know it's not nice to judge others by their appearance, but with his scars and that he's usually silent with a frown, makes you weary of him. Also, it seemed that anytime you would look at him, he would be staring at you intensely. Chakub and Bagul on the other hand were normally cheery and talkative. They could probably talk the ear off a dog. Though you didn't mind that since they were pretty funny.

"Well, it's his money." You pointed out, "He can do with it whatever he wants."

"Yeah, but he asked for a ring to be made." Chakub chuckled, "Seems he's gone sweet on someone."

"That's nice." You hummed turning to Sugbu with you most polite smile, "Well, congratulations. I hope it all goes well for you."

"Thank you, (Y/N)." He huffed with a small nod. Nodding back you glanced around. There were still a couple customers you had to take care of.

"Alright boys, call for me if you need more." You reminded them, hurrying to help all the other customers. Several times, you returned when they called to refill their cups. They made light jokes, that put you in a better mood and made the time go by faster. Before you knew it, the time for you to go home had come.

"Leaving us already, (Y/N)?"  Bagul called.

"Yes." You chuckled, "I've finally gotten a couple days off, so I plan on doing some herb gathering and at night time the rare ones come out."

"Let me walk you home." Sugbu offered standing. The last thing you wanted was to be alone with him.

"No, that's okay. I don't want to bother you." You tried to be polite.

"You live a little ways out of town. It would be dangerous for you to go alone." He pointed out opening the door for you. Hesitating a little, you eventually walked out. Hissing in pain as a rock hit your head.

"Witch." someone screamed, as more stones were thrown at you. Creating several bruises and cuts. You had almost forgotten that they villagers now call you this because of a rumor someone started about you. 

Looking up, when you found that the rocks weren't hitting you anymore, you gasped silently at Sugbu, had an arm out to shield you, while he was glaring at the towns people. Now they all seemed concerned.

"Do not throw another stone." He growled with a deep voice, scaring several of them into leaving.

"(Y/N) started it by bewitching a boy into falling in love." Someone screamed, "That's dangerous magic that we don't want around here. (Y/N) needs to die for the spell to break."

"Don't take a step towards us." He barked, louder than you've ever heard him. Before you realized what had happened, his arm was wrapped protectively around you and his battle axe was swinging through the air. Killing the closest towns people to you. Earning a scream from several of them, that made Bagul and Chakub come out.

"They're going to kill (Y/N)." Sugbu explained before a word could be said by anyone else. Almost immediately the two other orcs had their weapons drawn. A look of absolute menace on their faces.

"Get (Y/N) out of here then." Bagul growled.

"No, it's okay." You tried to object, but yelped as Sugbu practically tossed you onto his warg. Climbing on behind you as he wrapped an arm around you to keep you safe and to grab the reigns. With the other hand, he kept a grip on his  battle axe.

"It's not okay." He grumbled, kicking his warg into a fast run. Some of the other towns people tired to block the giant wolf's way, but the warg easily devoured many of them. Others were cut down by Sugbu's blade. You had never seen anything so brutal, but you couldn't look away. Only where you were in the forest did he stop. Turning to look behind himself.

"You didn't have to save me, or kill all those people." You sighed, "They've been wanting me dead for a while now and I was okay with it."

"I'm not."  He growled turning to you. His face softening slightly as he brushed  a cut on your face.

"I won't allow them or anyone to hurt you again." He promised resting his forehead against yours, "We're going to kill them all to make sure they don't. Then we're going to go to the other towns to kill the ones who were talking about killing you there."

Feeling your mouth drop open, you didn't know what to say. Sure on occasions, you would travel to sell medicine, but you didn't think anyone else was planning on killing you. Somehow, you wondered why you had been so nice to people just for them to hurt you. For a minute you wanted to ask how he knew that other places were going to kill you, but remembered that he traveled. He probably picks up on rumors like that daily.

"Do not cry for those who don't' deserve your tears." He sighed, "You're with me and you now have no reason to cry, because I will never give you one." 

Nodding, you rubbed your eyes. Glancing behind him towards the town, what you saw made your eyes widen. The whole place was on fire. Bagul and Chakub were ridding towards you two.

"It's done." Bagul called, stopping by you two, then holding something out to Sugbu, "We were able to get this too."

"Oh, your ring." You hummed, looking up at him, then feeling your heart start pounding when you saw the most gentle smile you've ever seen on him, that was directed towards you.

"No, your ring." he slid it on your finger, "Now you're mine. As you always should have been. You can't ever leave me now."

Blinking at him then down at the ring, you almost wondered if this was right. He was going to kill people, burn down towns, and be classified as a murderer. Not to mention that you two were completely different races. It was all for you though. You doubt there's anyone else strong enough to protect you or  be gentle with you the way he is. For some reason it made your stomach flip, but in a good way. Nodding, you gave him a nervous smile. Maybe this won't be so bad.