Yandere Naga

This was requested by Zoeyfoxzoona509! Thank you for the request and, as always, enjoy!

Landing at the mouth of the cave, you looked around cautiously. Nothing but jungle below and as far as the normal human eye could see. It's enough for you though. Hearing your makeshift family land behind you, they sounded excited. You can't blame them. The closer you get to the City of Alveron the higher their moods are. The city of birds as most others calls it. The only reason you and your flock are going is because the council found out about your unique wings and begged you to be on the council. It's an opportunity for a better life for everyone.

"(Y/N), I'm hungry." Tiffany yawned sitting on a rock with her brown wings spread out behind her.

"Yeah, when can we eat?" Her twin Gus asked, making you smile while shaking your head.

"We just landed. Let's catch our breath first before any of us go hunting." Bret reminded everyone, giving you a pleading look to agree with him.

Not that you ever have though. You might be childhood friends with him, but he tries to act like an older brother. He can do that with the kids, but you're too stubborn for that. Grabbing the bow and arrows, you gave him a smile as he sighed.

"I see a field that way." You explained pointing, "I won't go into the jungle. I should be back before dark, but you know the drill."

"If you're not back in two days go on without you." The kids chimed up, making you laugh as you ruffled their heads.

You were about to leave before Bret grabbed your arm, "(Y/N), let me go hunting. If anything happens to you our trip will be for nothing."

"If anything happens then you can get to the city and send for help." You reminded him, prying his hand off you, but giving it a reassuring squeeze, "I'll be okay."

Taking off, you flew high above the trees. That way nothing could attack you from there. You have the best advantage in the wide-open sky anyway. It didn't take you long to reach the field. Your black and (F/C) wings were made for speed and maneuvering around tight spaces. In theory, you should be able to fly through the jungle with ease, but Bret's wings can't do that. To give him some peace of mind and to avoid his lecture on safety, you don't. 

Circling the field, you could see a large area of water, like a river. Animals go to water, so this is the perfect spot. You were about to land, when pain pierced your wing. Screaming, you tried to flap them again, but only one worked. Your mind was only focused on pain as you fell to the trees. Tree branches flipping you around painfully. The impact of the ground didn't feel any better. Gasping for air, you sat up when it finally processed that you had fallen. Looking at your wing, you tried not to sob at the arrow sticking out of it. You tried to move more, but pain erupted in your left arm and right leg. They were turning nasty black and purple color. Both swollen and almost unmovable.

That is your main concern. You are injured in the middle of the jungle. You are practically a sitting duck for any large predator. Hearing the sounds of moving leaves, you looked around in fear. Your eyes landing on a pair of green ones that were almost hiding behind a tree. When the creature realized you saw it, it moved forward. Your mouth dropped open when you saw a Naga slithering towards you quickly. Even when you tried to shuffle away, despite the pain, he was towering over you in almost an instant. 

You've heard that the Naga tribe we known to be the most ruthless of all the jungle tribes. You would rather have been found by a member of the panther tribe instead of a snake. At least with the panthers you knew what would happen to you. No one knows with the Nagas. Seeing a clawed hand reach for you, you couldn't help but flinch.