Yandere Harpy

This was asked for by Paula_Kuilk! Thank you for the request and enjoy!

Grunting as you were shoved against the locker, you glanced at your bully. The elf smirk at you tauntingly. Sure, humans are rare now, but that doesn't stop the elves from picking on you.

"It's about time you got out here, human." He scoffed, making you roll your eyes.

"Can't entertain yourself without hurting others, Ian?" You grumbled, opening your locker.

Frowning at the paper that was folded, you opened it. Trying to hide your grin as you read it.

As beautiful as night

With an inner light so bright

Light my way

Until one day

We can love

As deep as the sea

3:30

You've never gotten a love letter like this. Barely processing it when a clawed hand snatched the paper, you made a grab for it. Your best friend, Alex, read it while holding it out of your reach. It's the one thing you don't like about your Harpy friend. He's always been taller than you and likes to tease you about it.

"Oh, it's a love poem." he hummed handing it back to you.

"A love poem?" Ian laughed, "Who would want to ask (Y/N) out? A plain little human?"

"(Y/N) rare. They're kind, amazing, and talented." Alex snapped, almost looking like he was going to attack Ian, "Any creature would be lucky to have (Y/N) in their life."

"You almost sound like you love (Y/N) Bird Brain." Ian growled, "Maybe I should go remind you who the superior race is."

Watching Alex's feathers flair, you knew he would attack. You pushed him back as best as you could. Using all your weight to hold him back.

"Alex, he's just trying to ruffle your feathers." You reminded the furious Harpy, "Don't let him get to you. Focus on helping me decipher this poem."

Feeling him calm down, you looked to see that he was still glaring at Ian. Though Ian was returning his glare. You understand Alex's anger, but he can't start fights at school.

"See you around, Human." Ian huffed, leaving.

Letting out a sigh, you turned back to Alex with a frown. He wasn't looking at you, but he was looking at the paper in your hands. Almost like he was thinking about something. Reading the poem again, the time stood out to you.

"I think whoever left this wants to meet." You explained, hearing his sigh.

"(Y/N), I don't like this." He grumbled, "Something about it just seems off."

"You don't like it when any guy takes an interest in me." You laughed, shaking your head, "Alex, this is the first time someone has written me a poem. I want to meet them. Who knows it might lead to more."

"If poetry was all it took to win you over, I would have read you poetry a long time ago." He scoffed as one of his wings wrapped around you, "Shall I compare thee to a summer's night? Thou art more lovely and more temperate."

Laughing while rolling your eyes, you playfully pushed him away, "Now you're just quoting Shakespear. If you weren't my best friend, I would think you were trying to hit on me."

Looking down at the paper again, you read it over and over again. There is only a time and one place mentioned in it. The person must want to meet at the beach. Checking your phone, you saw that it was almost 3:15 already.