6

In the canteen, Xia Zhijun sat with his friends waiting for Gu Siyi to get things.

Who says that only girls gossip, boys can gossip together.

Lu Jiaye: "What gift is my sister going to give you?"

Su Han: "Maybe a glass jar of paper cranes, little stars, little love or something?"

Zhou Xiao: "Maybe it be a pillow embroidered by myself? Homemade cup?"

Lu Jiaye looked at Xia Zhijun, who had not said anything: "A Jun, what do you think it will be? Aren't you curious?"

Xia Zhijun said slowly, "It doesn't matter what to send. Just arrive."

"This forced pretends to be light, and the wind is light, and the force is full. He deserves to be a cadre's son. He lost!" Lu Jiaye bowed repeatedly. Su Han and Zhou Xiao smiled sultryly.

Gu Siyi came to the canteen, walked to Xia Zhijun's table, put the bag in front of him, "I heard that you like it very much, especially for you."

"Wow, what? I don't even know what A Jun likes!" Su Han, who was sitting next to him, immediately went to pick up the bag.

When several bottles of spicy garlic sauce appeared in front of everyone, several people looked at each other in consternation, and Lu Jiaye took the lead in laughing.

He smiled and said, "Yes, this is very memorable. I really don't follow the ordinary way!"

"As long as your heart arrives..." Su Han patted Xia Zhijun on the shoulder and smiled.

Zhou Xiao asked seriously, "A Jun likes sauce?"

Xia Zhijun only eats these at home, and basically doesn't eat them outside, because he will have a tone.

He really didn't expect that Gu Siyi brought him some bottles of sauce to school?

Gu Siyi said seriously to Xia Zhijun, "This is made by my aunt herself. The raw materials are all grown in my hometown yard. There are no pesticides, no preservatives, and the production process is very clean."

Xia Zhijun nodded, "Thank you."

The tone is light, and I can't see too much emotion.

Gu Siyi observed his expression and said, "Don't you like it?"

Lu Jiaye rushed to said, "I don't like it to me! I like it! For my sister, I would like to be a boy with chili sauce! Eat mixed sauce every day, and life will be happy!"

Gu Siyi ignored him. He looked at Xia Zhijun and said, "If you don't like it, just take it back. I like it."

Oh, the little girl still has a little temper. Xia Zhijun wanted to look at her without a smile, "Do you want to hear me say I like it?"

"No, I just think... don't force yourself." Gu Siyi muttered. If she is put aside by someone who likes it or not, it's better for her to enjoy it herself. It happens that the dishes in this school are not suitable for her taste.

"I can't force it. I like it."

"Oh."

Xia Zhijun looked at the girl's face from cloudy to sunny, with a smile on his lips and asked, "Are you happy now?"

"I'm not unhappy." Gu Siyi retorted, inexplicably a little ashamed.

Xia Zhijun found that the girl's pink and red earlobes under a few strands of hair... It's no reason. I want to pinch it.

It was during breakfast that people came in and out of the canteen one after another.

Many people secretly poked their eyes at Xia Zhijun's table.