60

This bus is basically full of students.

Zheng Peipei sat in a row with Gu Siyi, and Xia Zhijun sat in the back row with Lu Jiaye.

Xia Zhijun found that Lu Jiaye's mouth had never been closed since he got on the car.

However, he thought about it. Since Gu Siyi brought Zheng Peipei, it was better for Lu Jiaye to be together.

He couldn't let Gu Siyi get rid of Zheng Peipei alone, but they were two people, so it was easy to lose the burden.

Thinking of this, Xia Zhijun felt that Lu Jiaye was much more eye-catching.

Lu Jiaye: I don't know why the eyes of Xueshen suddenly became kind?

After arriving at the station, everyone got off one after another.

Gu Siyi looked at the Internet celebrity milk tea shop opposite, and his desire was hooked up and licked his lips. But when he saw the long queue, he said helplessly, "Why are so many people queuing up at Christmas?"

Xia Zhijun asked, "Want to drink?"

Gu Siyi: "Forget it, there are too many people. Don't drink anymore. I'll make trouble."

"Special moments, special methods, wait." Xia Zhijun said.

"Hey..." Gu Siyi wanted to say no, Xia Zhijun's long legs have gone far away.

"Learn from God really spoils you." Zheng Peipei took Gu Siyi's arm and said enviously.

Lu Jiaye hummed, "Isn't it just to buy milk tea? I can do the same."

"You can't even understand other people's subtexts. Do you know how to buy milk tea?" Zheng Peipei looked disgusted.

Lu Jiaye: "..."

He really didn't understand why Xueshen suddenly went to buy milk tea?

After a while, Xia Zhijun brought four cups of hot drinks back and distributed them to everyone one by one.

Gu Siyi was surprised and said, "You are so fast?"

"There is always a way." Xia Zhijun said lightly.

Just now, Xia Zhijun asked the second-ranked man to buy it for him. Originally, he planned to use a considerable agency fee to solve it. Unexpectedly, the girl looked at him, her eyes straightened, nodded wildly, and bought it for him without saying a word.

After Xia Zhijun got the hot drink, the girl wanted to ask him for WeChat. Xia Zhijun said lightly, "I'm sorry, my girlfriend is waiting over there."

With that, he left.

The girl looked at his tall back and the storm cried. Why are all the beautiful little brothers other people's boyfriends?

Lanterns and colorful lights are on the street, which is lively and full of festive atmosphere.

Zheng Peipei and Gu Siyi hold hands, so Xia Zhijun can't hold hands...

As a boyfriend, you have to stand aside when you meet your best friend.

Several people passed the e-sports hall, and there happened to be a competition in it. Zheng Peipei and Gu Siyi were both interested. Lu Jiaye immediately rushed to buy the ticket, and several people went in and sat in the VIP area to watch the game.

Zheng Peipei sat on Gu Siyi's left, Xia Zhijun sat on Gu Siyi's right, and Lu Jiaye sat on Xia Zhijun's right.

Xia Zhijun took the opportunity to sit together and grabbed Gu Siyi's hand. As if unwilling to, he deliberately pinched her hand.