98

Gu Siyi chatted with Zheng Peipei and hung up. She didn't tell her exactly what it was...

Zheng Peipei has been tortured by long-distance love. Gu Siyi is afraid that her mood is too strong, which will affect her judgment.

Gu Siyi thought for a moment and found a time to talk to her parents.

At the critical moment, her parents are still the most convincing and dependent people in her heart.

Gu Siyi called to give a general account of the situation. He and Xu Jiahui could hear Gu Zhiyuan's hands-free here.

"Professor Xu asked me to persuade him, but I was very contradictory... I don't want him to go abroad..." Gu Siyi said to his parents, the more wronged he became. "We are together well. Why should we separate... My good friend is not with his boyfriend. I don't know how sad it is for a day..."

Gu Zhiyuan asked her, "Since you don't want to, why do you still feel contradictory and ask our opinions?"

"Because I think it's a good thing for him. He can go to a better college for further study, get to know more awesome people, and be in line with world-class. Even if he is a genius, he needs to be polished. I hope he will live a better life and have a sense of achievement."

"So it's emotionally difficult for you to support him to go abroad, right?"

"..." Gu Siyi was silent for a few seconds, hum-huh.

"Siyi, Dad is really happy for you."

"...huh? Why?" She is so uncomfortable. What are you happy about?

"Because you have someone you love from the bottom of your heart."

"..."

"It's love, not like. So you don't covet the happiness of the present and want to hold on to him tightly. What you think about is his future and his future. You want him to be fine, even if you have to pay the price for it."

"..." Gu Siyi listened to them quietly.

Gu Zhiyuan said, "When I resigned to start a business, I had nothing. Your mother supported me without hesitation. If she objects, I can keep in the system to ensure a drought and flood, and the whole family can muddle through. But she knows my momentum and ambition, and she also understands my depression in the unit. In order to solve my psychological burden, she went to find a job after giving birth to build the last line of defense for this family. In the early days of my business, I went south and north, and I also got together with your mother. Haven't you all come here now?"

Xu Jiahui followed, "Life still has a long way to go. It's better not to be content with the status quo when you are young. There is nothing wrong with honing yourself and going out to see the bigger world. I appreciate Xia Zhijun very much, but how he will develop in the future depends a considerable part of his partner - that is, you."

Gu Siyi took a sigh and said, "Well, I see."

After chatting with her parents, her thoughts became clearer and clearer, and those obstacles and reluctances were also solved.

However, when she faced Xia Zhijun, Xia Zhijun looked as if nothing was fine, and he didn't mention the country. Gu Siyi saw that he was not going to leave.

It's the weekend again. Gu Siyi took the initiative to book a resort hotel.

After booking, send the screenshot to Xia Zhijun.

Gu Siyi: "[Shy] [Shy]"

Xia Zhijun: "[Cute]"

Gu Siyi: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..."