25

Gu Siyi thought for a moment and said, "No, I can't finish my exercise book now. I thought you had a better recommendation, but forget it if I didn't."

"Don't believe me?" Xia Zhijun glanced at her.

"No, no..." Gu Siyi hurriedly explained for fear of being misunderstood, "I think you have a heavy burden. You have to keep the first place in academic performance, work part-time to make money, and you have to self-study the skills of this job... I'm very grateful if you are willing to take time to give me lectures. How much is the workload it to compile exercise books? Ah, it's better to play ball games and watch movies and relax yourself when you have time..."

Xia Zhijun looked at the girl next to him, was silent for a few seconds, and suddenly smiled, "So are you caring about me?"

Gu Siyi was even more embarrassed, "You are an awesome god of learning. You don't need me to wait for the slacker to worry about it. I'm just a drag on... It's just that you're too tired if you don't want to drag it."

Xia Zhijun said nothing more. Gu Siyi followed him and walked to the light rail station.

Xia Zhijun slowed down, and Gu Siyi also slowed down. The two walked side by side on the street like walking.

Xia Zhijun raised his hand, covered Gu Siyi's head, and slowly said, "It's good for you to be like this..."

"Huh?" Gu Siyi didn't know why.

Everyone takes everything about him for granted, including his parents. They only care about what he has achieved, how high he has flown, whether he meets the expectations of the family, and whether he can do better...

No one will think that it is also a hard thing to do everything well and become the perfect person in their minds.

Xia Zhijun bent his lips and asked, "It will take about twenty minutes to get to the subway station from here. Do you want to take a taxi or walk?"

"Let's walk. It's just so full. Walk more and digest."

"Yes."

When the two walked to the light rail station, Gu Siyi was a little confused. Twenty minutes were half a class. Why did they feel so fast when they walked? They arrived in a minute?

After eight o'clock in the evening, it is the peak period for passengers, and there is a lot of traffic up and down.

When the two got into the carriage, there was no empty space in it, so they had to stand.

Xia Zhijun pulled the ring, and Gu Siyi stood beside him. More and more people crowded into the carriage, rubbing their shoulders. Gu Siyi was hit to one side to avoid it. "Oh..."

"Come here." Xia Zhijun put Gu Siyi's shoulder around and took her into his arms to isolate the external push and shove crowd.

"..." Gu Siyi fell into his chest unexpectedly.

The unique light fragrance on his body seemed to form an independent world, completely covering her, and the messy noise and smell outside the outside disappeared.

His hand was on her waist and tightened her in his arms.

Gu Siyi leaned against the boy's chest, blushed and his ears were red, and her legs were a little weak.

His eyes crossed Xia Zhijun's shoulders, and everyone's sight was everywhere...

The inexplicable sense of siness made her lower her eyes and dare not meet those people's eyes.

Xia Zhijun lowered his head, leaned to her ear, smiled softly, and asked in a low voice, "Why is your waist so thin?"

"...!!!" Gu Siyi was so embarrassed that it was okay to squeeze together due to the situation. Why do you still say these words?