97

After picking up Lu Jiaye, everyone set off for the holiday destination.

Gu Siyi and Zheng Peipei are in the car that Xia Zhijun drove. Lu Jiaye's instinct led him to the other side of the back row, but gave up when he passed the car door and walked to the car Zhou Xiao drove.

Lu Jiaye sat in the co-pilot's seat, and Xiang Li and Zhang Xinyi sat in the back row.

Xiang Li sat in the diagonal rear of Lu Jiaye, staring at his side face, and his eyes surged. After looking at it for a while, I turned my head and looked out of the window to restrain my emotions. Lu Jiaye and Zhou Xiao chatted one after another.

Zhou Xiao asked him, "Why don't you go there and catch up with Zheng Peipei?"

Lu Jiaye sneered, "That female tiger, there is not a word obedient. I just came back and wanted to feel the warmth of the motherland and didn't want to ask for trouble."

Zhou Xiao said twice. Everyone knew what he was thinking about Zheng Peipei before. After a year, it's okay if he sits frankly beside her and fights with her. I deliberately avoided it, but the hurdle in my heart had not been crossed yet.

Drive to the resort hotel on the outer suburban mountains, and everyone checks in at the hotel. Xia Zhijun and Gu Siyi have a room, Zhou Xiao and Lu Jiaye have a room, and the other three girls have opened a three-person suite.

In the past, Zheng Peipei must have been clamoring to live in the same room with Gu Siyi, but this time it was to celebrate their birthday, and she still retired to the second line with great interest.

After dinner, everyone came to the big private room to sing happily.

Lu Jiaye ordered a song, invited Zheng Peipei to sing together, and laughed, "I just like to sing with you."

Zheng Peipei took the microphone, and Lu Jiaye continued, "They all sing so well. Only you can't pull back the nine cows running out of tune. Sing with you can perfectly hide my shortcomings. "

Zheng Peipei kicked over, Lu Jiaye dodged perfectly and joked, "I haven't seen you for a year, and my bad temper hasn't changed at all!"

"I'm a gentle little fairy, just you... I want to fight once I see it! It's also strange. Why did you ask for it like this?"

"Bating is swearing and love. I can't help it if you like me so much!" Lu Jiaye spread out his hands and shrugged his shoulders.

"Get out of here--"

Others are no wonder of this kind of scene. Gu Siyi is still in the mood to watch a joke. It seems that when we went back to high school, everyone was still playing together all day long, and the happy enemies never stopped.

Xiang Li got up silently, left the private room, and went to the bathroom outside.

When they were almost noisy, Gu Siyi pulled Zheng Peipei to sing together.

Several girls sang in chorus, and several boys got together to drink and drink.

Zheng Peipei felt that the mobile phone was vibrating. He took it out of her personal jeans pocket and took a look. Su Han came here.

She quickly walked out of the private room and answered the phone outside.

"Are you playing with them?"

"Um..." She answered lightly.

"Sorry, I didn't accompany you." His low and gentle voice came from the receiver.

Zheng Peipei walked to the landscape platform outside, and the empty evening wind in the valley blew. For some reason, her heart seemed empty.

"Accompany?" Su Han called.