30

Without waiting for Gu Siyi's reply, Xia Zhijun hung up the phone and went back to his room to change his clothes.

Change your clothes, carry your backpack, call an online car-hailing, go downstairs, and go out.

When I got to the gate of the compound, the guard took a look. Where are you going in the middle of the night?

Xia Zhijun explained, "I'm afraid of being late for traffic jams tomorrow morning. Go back to school tonight."

"Oh, is there a car to deliver? I'll arrange one for you right away and take you to school?" The guard smiled and said.

"No. I called the car."

When the special car went outside the compound, Xia Zhijun waved his hand and opened the door to get on the bus.

Turn on your mobile phone and have a look at the time. It's half past eleven, and it will be early in half an hour.

He actually called her out of the dormitory at this time...

A trace of regret floated in Xia Zhijun's heart.

However, it was soon suppressed by a stronger desire.

He opened WeChat and sent WeChat messages to Gu Siyi: "I'm out."

She didn't reply. He continued to send: "I'll be there in about twenty minutes."

Gu Siyi's head is big here. If it were someone else, she would directly scold her and turn off the phone to sleep.

But this is not someone else, Xia Zhijun, her god of learning and her thigh.

It is the only person she has treated so far.

Gu Siyi turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone and carefully turned over and got out of bed. He was afraid that the movement of changing clothes would wake up his roommates, and his pajamas could not be changed, so he put on a loose knitted jacket directly outside. Recently, the weather has cooled down. I was afraid that the wind on the top floor would be too cold in the middle of the night, so I put on a wool shawl again.

Gu Siyi lightly went out of the dormitory door and went down to the first floor.

There are 24-hour rotation personnel here, which is convenient for students to study in the library very late.

Gu Siyi took two books and said, "I still have homework to finish. I want to go to the library."

"Is learning so hard? Don't be tired if you have to stay up all night at this late hour.

Gu Siyi smiled shyly, "Well, I will pay attention to rationally arranging my study time in the future."

After Gu Siyi left the dormitory smoothly, he went straight to the comprehensive building.

When I got downstairs, I found that I had come early, ten minutes left before Xia Zhijun said.

Gu Siyi stood by a flower bed outside the building and turned on his mobile phone to read novels to kill time.

Xia Zhijun came to the school gate and hadn't seen Gu Siyi's reply yet.

Did you sleep directly after hanging up the phone? Didn't you see the following information at all?

He smiled at himself. He was really impulsive. The impulsive childishness and waywardness did not look like himself at ordinary times.

But he came. Even if he didn't get a reply from Gu Siyi, Xia Zhijun still walked to the comprehensive building.

There are street lights all night in the green belt and the roadside in the school.

But the lights in the teaching building are turned off, and only the lights are still on in the cultural and sports center.