41

Zheng Peipei was blushing and her heart beat with relish. Suddenly, a voiceover came. She trembled in horror, suddenly covered the book and raised her head.

Lu Jiaye sat in Gu Siyi's position, put his hands around his chest, and blinked at her ambiguously, "What kind of little yellow book is that? Show me, too."

Zheng Peipei blushed and was about to explode. He wanted to scold him to death. He couldn't help lowering his voice when he took care of his face and gritted his teeth and said, "Yellow mud coal! That's the plot needs! Do you need to understand the plot?"

"Oh..." Lu Jiaye nodded, touched his chin, and said meaningfully, "Applause for love. It's really necessary."

"...I'd better kill you!" Zheng Peipei couldn't stand it anymore. He stuffed the comic book into the draw post and directly rolled up the English book on the table to greet him.

"No, we are discussing the needs of the plot, so why did we start..." Lu Jiaye was chased by Zheng Peipei and ran away everywhere. "Auntie, can you restrain your temper?"

"I have a good temper!!!" Zheng Peipei shouted angrily.

The class turned sideways one after another. In the past, they would sweat for Lu Jiaye, but now they are talking and laughing, watching the little tiger chase and kill the wolf dog. The world war that these two people are going to stage the next day has become a regular after-school entertainment program for everyone to watch.

"When others are dating, the young couple are sweet and greasy. Why does the painting style change when they come here?" Some people are also confused.

"Don't you understand? This is called beating, scolding is love, beating, scolding is falling in love."

"Gao Jian, Gao Jian!"

Su Han heard the comments of the first two people and kicked them on their stool. The two boys turned around in dismay. He smiled and said, "Classmates, don't talk nonsense." Although the face is smiling, there is no smile in the eyes, and the gentle and harmless face is cool.

The two people immediately shuddered.

When Lu Jiaye and Zheng Peipei were chasing and fighting, Xia Zhijun was talking to Gu Siyi. Seeing Gu Siyi frowned, he felt that the two were too noisy. How could she think about it so noisy?

Lu Jiaye dodged, Zheng Peipei bumped into Xia Zhijun's table, and Xia Zhijun stretched out his hand in time to support his cup. Lu Jiaye bypassed their back row and bumped into Gu Siyi's back. Gu Siyi scolded at the tip of his pen and shrank forward.

Xia Zhijun couldn't stand it anymore. He suddenly got up, grabbed Lu Jiaye's collar, restrained him like an eagle grabbing a chicken, and whispered, "Don't make trouble."

Zheng Peipei was in Zhou Xiao's empty position and took the opportunity to stretch out his arm offside to hit him. After several hits in succession, his body was unbalanced and fell forward. Su Han hurriedly supported Zheng Peipei.

The inertia made her press her down. Su Han's arms supported both tables in time to stabilize their bodies.

Zheng Peipei held Su Han's shoulder. After calming down, he found that the two were very close, and his beautiful eyebrows were close at hand. The tail of those eyes rose slightly, and the eyes were black and clear, with a gentle light.

And he seemed to be in shock and stared at her. The two blushed a little by coincidentally.

Gu Siyi looked up, witnessed this scene, took the lead in recovering, and asked, "Are you all right? Did you hit anywhere?"