37

Zheng Peipei looked at Xia Zhijun holding Gu Siyi's back and leaving, and felt that her husband had been robbed...

However, she couldn't beat Xia Zhijun and couldn't get it back. She could only hate it.

Lu Jiaye looked at Zheng Peipei and gloated, "Your brother Yi? She is Xia Shen's little sweetheart."

Zheng Peipei stared at him, "I don't even want to talk to you!"

In the quarrel between them, the mountaineering trip of the new day began.

I thought after last night's rest, today is another energetic day, and I can climb another hundred thousand miles.

Unexpectedly, this mountain climbing is a cumulative superimposed damage. Not long after walking, the tired energy came back last night.

Zheng Peipei and Lu Jiaye began to scream after climbing for more than ten minutes, like singing double reeds one after another.

Zheng Peipei: "I still feel that I haven't woken up... People are about to fall apart..."

Lu Jiaye: "I said I should apply some medicinal wine last night. No matter how bad it is, it's uncomfortable all over..."

Zheng Peipei: "Who am I, where am I, what am I doing, why am I so painful..."

Lu Jiaye: "In the future, I will make plans for traveling out by Lord Lu. Don't listen to Zhou Xiao anymore. He is a masochist... Ah..."

Zhou Xiao calmly said in front of him, "This is called challenging yourself."

Lu Jiaye howled: "It's called self-harm to challenge peat, thousands of miles away from Emei!"

Gu Siyi was also tired, sore all over, and cold, but she could persist and comfort everyone, "It's almost there. If you go up again, you can take the ropeway. Let's hurry up. Maybe a lot of people will queue up later.

"Oh, my God, this mountain road is too steep... I think I'm going to fall down. It's terrible!" Zheng Peipei was worried.

Gu Siyi looked back at her and said quickly, "Be careful and hold the railing next to her. Why don't I go and help you?"

Zheng Peipei: "Okay..."

Xia Zhijun stopped, grabbed Gu Siyi's arm, stopped her from going down, turned to Zhou Xiao and said, "Go and help Zheng Peipei."

Turning his head and saying to Gu Siyi, "I think you're tired enough. Take care of yourself first."

Gu Siyi: "..."

In fact, she is quite tired, but she feels that she can still bear it, not as annoyed as Zheng Peipei.

After walking another section, he came to a resting pavilion. Seeing that everyone was tired, he stopped to rest for a moment.

Xia Zhijun kept holding Gu Siyi's arm and borrowing her strength. When he walked to the pavilion and let go of her hand, the palm of his hand inadvertently wiped the back of her hand, with a cold touch.

He quickly grabbed her hand as if holding an ice cube. In an instant, his heart tightened and he frowned and asked her, "Why is your hand so cold?"

Because it's cold...

Gu Siyi was about to speak when a cold wind blew in the mountains, and she shivered firmly.

Xia Zhijun held all her hands in the palm of her hand to keep her warm. But he still didn't think it was enough. He let go of her hand and unbuttoned his coat.

Gu Siyi was stunned. Is this to take off her clothes and dress her?

She said quickly, "No, no, no, my sweater is a warm coat. It's cold. You take off your coat and you will catch a cold."