15

While Gu Siyi was still hesitating, Lu Jiaye, who came out of the private room, saw her and raised his hand and said, "Hey, sister, you're here too."

This call made Xia Zhijun look back at her at the same time as the girl next to him.

Gu Siyi smiled and said, "What a coincidence, I'm coming to dinner with my parents."

When Gu Siyi's eyes met the girl, they were looking at each other.

The girl has refreshing and foreign-style short hair, neither tall nor short, wearing a denim skirt and slim short sleeves, and her figure is very full of protrusion and backwards. It seems to be about the same age as them.

Lu Jiaye introduced each other to them: "This is A Jun's united and friendly dimple sister." When talking about dimples, I deliberately bit the words very hard and glanced at Xia Zhijun narrowly.

Gu Siyi didn't understand the deep meaning, so he felt that Lu Jiaye's introduction was strange and added to himself, "Hello, I'm in the same classmates. My name is Gu Siyi."

The girl was teased by the sentence "Hello, classmate, do you want to shake hands?"

"..." Gu Siyi felt that this man seemed to have a lot to do with Xia Zhijun. Give me some face. Even if he heard the joke, he still stretched out his hand. The girls laughed even more happily.

Gu Siyi's hand stayed in the air, which was a little embarrassing. She was about to take it back silently when Xia Zhijun, who was beside her, suddenly raised her hand, grabbed her wrist, pulled her beside her side, and said, "Don't pay attention to her."

Lu Jiaye said, "This is Zheng Peipei, the wild sister of A Jun's childhood sweetheart."

"Wild sister!" Zheng Peipei quarreled over.

Xia Zhijun ignored the noisy two people, took Gu Siyi's hand, took her aside, and asked, "Your parents are also here?"

"Yes." Gu Siyi nodded and happened to see his hand holding her wrist when he looked down. The fingers are white and slender, and the palms of the hands are warm and dry.

Xia Zhijun let go of his hand and said, "Take me there. I'll say hello to my uncles and aunts."

Lu Jiaye and Zheng Peipei watched them leave. Zheng Peipei said, "What's wrong with this dimple sister? Is this a relative of A Jun?"

When she saw him grabbing her wrist, she raised her eyebrows, which was quite rare.

The two grew up in a compound. Although she had seen each other less in the past two years, she clearly remembered that Xia Zhijun, a fan of people, was particularly annoyed by girls approaching.

Lu Jiaye tutted: "There is no clear brother-sister relationship. The parents of the two families have a good relationship.

Gu Zhiyuan and Xu Jiahui never expected that their daughter would bring Mr. Xia back when they went to the toilet.

Xia Zhijun politely greeted them, "Uncle, auntie."

In surprise, the couple got up to greet them, looked at the messy table, and quickly called the waiter to order another table of dishes.

Xia Zhijun said, "I have eaten it. I was having dinner here with my friends. I happened to see Siyi before I knew that my uncles and aunts were here."

Xia Zhijun sat down generously under Gu Zhiyuan's greeting.

Gu Siyi sat aside and watched Xia Zhijun chat with his parents, with thousands of admiration in his heart.

She was most afraid of dealing with her elders, so she didn't say anything when she learned that he had an appointment with her little friend. The main reason was that she felt empathetic in her heart and she was afraid that he would feel uncomfortable.