76

The two left the hotel and walked to the street. Zheng Peipei asked Su Han, "Are you in a hurry?"

Before Su Han answered, she quickly said, "If you don't hurry, can you accompany me to the park over there?"

Zheng Peipei lowered his head, gritted his teeth secretly, carried his hands behind him, and his fingers were almost twisted into numbness.

Go all out, if you can't succeed, you can do this!

"Okay." Su Han smiled softly.

Zheng Peipei's heart suddenly floated up.

In the hot summer of July, the air is sultry, and the wind blows wrap around the heat waves on the ground.

There are not many people coming and going in the park. Two rows of street lights stood quietly by the roadside, emitting orange lights.

Zheng Peipei and Su Han walked slowly to an amusement park, and the colorful light bulb on the train was still on.

Zheng Peipei stopped, looked at Su Han and said, "I... I have something to tell you."

Su Han faced her eyes and nodded, "You say."

Zheng Peipei, who has always been careless, became cowardly at the moment of confession.

She looked at Su Han in a daze. Su Han was not clear about what she saw. She thought she was not happy to wear a mask, so she took it off. Fortunately, there are not many people coming and going late at night here.

Zheng Peipei looked at the face that she thought about day and night. Her face was quickly hot, and her heart beat out like her own... I don't remember the beautiful and romantic confessions I thought about. Those romance novels and comics were for nothing. Her brain was blank and she blurted out four words: "I like you!"

Su Han's smiling face was stunned.

Open the bow without turning back! Zheng Peipei continued to add, "It's not fans who like idols! I don't like it as a friend! I just like you! The kind of like who wants to be your girlfriend!"

After saying it in one breath, she looked at Su Han's stunned expression and screamed in her heart. It's over... This time it's dead. It must be hopeless.

Su Han slowly said, "You...don't say that."

"..." Zheng Peipei turned his back, didn't look at him, tried his best to restrain his desire to die, and wanted to say a few unrestrained words in a casual tone pretending to care. He could move his throat and he felt that he would cry again. She had to bite her lips tightly.

"How can a girl take the initiative to confess?" Su Han's slightly voice sounded behind him, "This kind of thing should be left to boys."

"...???" What do you mean? What do you mean? Zheng Peipei was stunned.

Su Han came to her, and the two looked at each other. When his eyelashes flapped gently, her heart turned upside down.

Su Han took off a piece of jade pendant around his neck and said, "This is my father's birthday gift for me on my eighth birthday. I have been wearing it until now." He tied Zheng Peipei's neck on the jade pendant ring to her.

Zheng Peipei stood in a daze...

After fasting it, Su Han looked into her eyes and said, "I gave you the most precious things. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Zheng Peipei blinked and tears fell down.

"What's wrong?" Su Han was stunned nervously.

Although he usually has a good relationship with the opposite sex, this is the first time to confess to a girl. He is inexperienced. I don't know if there is anything wrong...