29

"..." Gu Siyi grabbed the corners of his clothes, pretended to be unhappy, stopped watching Xia Zhijun, and watched Zheng Peipei and Lu Jiaye's "bloody fight".

"Shy?" Xia Zhijun came closer and whispered.

"I don't want to talk to you." Gu Siyi said sullenly.

She was so worried about his situation that he kept teasing her.

Xia Zhijun looked at her little quail appearance, restrained a little, and said lightly, "There is no special punishment. Lu Ming is in hospital, and his medical expenses are indispensable. In addition, the two classes reported criticism together.

Xia Zhijun, as the best student in the city, is a living signboard of Longxing. Even if the principal doesn't look at his family's face and for the sake of the decency of the school, he will not punish him for staining his resume. Although Lu Ming was beaten to the hospital, first is that he caused trouble first, and secondly, he has always fought and bad deeds, which is a headache for the school. In this sharp contrast, the school is bound to favor Xia Zhijun.

Gu Siyi was really relieved to hear what Xia Zhijun said.

She thought of the ointment in the drawer, took it out, handed it to Xia Zhijun and said, "You can apply this to the corners of your mouth. The school doctor prescribed it for me."

Xia Zhijun glanced and said, "No."

Coinciding with the bell ringing in class, he got up and returned to his place.

Zheng Peipei returned to her position breathlessly. After chasing for ten minutes, she beat Lu Jiaye firmly a few times, but she was still relieved and gritted her teeth and said, "One day, I will deal up the one surnamed Lu fiercely."

Gu Siyi was ashamed. Lu Jiaye was indeed not authentic about this matter, but it was for her cover-up.

At the end of the last class in the afternoon, Lu Jiaye said, "Today, I hurt my muscles and bones. It is necessary to make up for it. What do you want to eat? Mr. Lu treats me."

Su Han laughed and said, "The buffet last time is okay. Would you please treat me too?"

Lu Jiaye's heroic expression suddenly collapsed, "I'm just a little pity who relies on pocket money at home. Don't compare with our rich Mr. Xia?"

Zhou Xiaohe: "Is it possible to treat us to the school canteen?"

When the discussion among these people started, Xia Zhijun said lightly, "I have to go home tonight. You can arrange it yourself."

Lu Jiaye glanced at him and said, "You can't go back to receive family education, can you?"

Xia Zhijun didn't answer and got up. "Go, everyone."

When Xia Zhijun left the classroom, Gu Siyi came over and asked Lu Jiaye, "What kind of family education does he need?"

Lu Jiaye shrugged his shoulders: "Lu Ming's grandson was beaten to the hospital. The Lu family will not be good. A Jun's parents will definitely know."

Su Han said, "A Jun has always been strictly controlled. If such a thing happens, he..."

Zhou Xiao interrupted him, "Isn't it just a fight? Who hasn't fought? What a big deal."

Lu Jiaye saw the worry on Gu Siyi's face, bounced her forehead and said with a smile, "Don't worry about him. What else can his parents do to him? I'm such an disappointing son. My parents are also delicious and delicious to support me. If I were as awesome as A Jun, they would have to confess me."

Before Gu Siyi reacted, Zheng Peipei came from behind, pulled her away, and slapped her on the table. "Don't think that A Jun is not here, you can move your hands and feet on Siyi. The accounts of us are not settled yet!"