14

Two weeks of military training are coming to an end. Originally, I felt that it was very hard, but I was also reluctant to die.

On the first day of the military parade, the teams of all parties held social activities. A boy team and a girl team play games together.

After the instructor announced the news, the girls were encouraging Gu Siyi to say, "Go and tell your brothers that they can socialize with us." Siyi, it's up to you to win the most beautiful boys' team in the whole grade!" " Siyi Chongya!" Thinking of GOGOGO--"

Gu Siyi, who has the hope of the whole team, sent a WeChat message to Xia Zhijun during the lunch break: "I heard that there will be social activities in the evening."

Not long after, there replied "Uh-huh."

"Can you come and play with us?"

"I don't know."

"Work hard to fight for it."

Xia Zhijun looked at the mobile phone screen and smiled softly, but did not reply again.

Before disbanding in the afternoon, the instructor said, "Girls, the most popular boys' team tonight is going to socialize with us."

The girls cheered and jumped. Gu Siyi looked in the direction of Xia Zhijun, although he knew that he could not see anything.

That night, the two teams of people gathered together, and the girls couldn't hide their excitement. Boys, like usual, only a group of men are released, and they speak much more gentlely.

The first game is divided into two large circles between boys and girls inside and outside. Mineral water bottles are transmitted in turn in everyone's hands. The instructor plays music. When the music is paused, whoever has mineral water will come out to be punished.

In this way, every time I come out, it happens to be a man and a woman. Boys do push-ups behind girls' backs, and girls perform talent shows.

At the beginning of the music, everyone was very nervous and passed on quickly.

The first group of selected boys and girls, boys are thin and girls are strong.

As soon as the girl sat on it, the man lay directly on the ground and begged for mercy with a bitter face. Everyone laughed loudly.

Gu Siyi smiled and thought, fortunATEly it was not her, otherwise it would be too embarrassing.

But some things are what she is afraid of. The transmission began again. When the bottle reached Gu Siyi's hand, the music just stopped and her heart suffocated.

Girls stand in the inner circle and boys stand in the outer circle, so boys can see who the bottle in the inner circle is passed on to.

When the bottle reached Lu Jiaye's hand, he also clearly saw that the girl happened to be transmitted to Gu Siyi's hand.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-the little man in his heart folded his hands and looked up to the sky and smiled. He carried his sister on five push-ups behind his back, perfect intimate contact.

Lu Jiaye grinned and was about to leave the list when the bottle was suddenly pulled away.

Xia Zhijun, who stood beside him, stood out calmly with the bottle.

"...???" What the hell?

"No, this bottle was in my hand just now. Did you see it?" Lu Jiaye turned his head and commented with Su Han on the other side.

Su Han patted him on the shoulder and said meaningfully, "How can others eat the grass beside the rabbit's nest?"

"My sun, he is so sinister!" Lu Jiaye was very regretful.