86

Compared with the last time, it is much more delicate and long.

He was no longer in a hurry and was no longer driven by instinct. He tasted the little bit she brought with his heart.

She was immersed in this extremely shy and intimate experience...

He was about to get to the point when the ringtone rang inappropriately.

It's Gu Siyi's mobile phone, which is put on the cabinet next to it.

The bell rang perseverance, and Gu Siyi was forced to play. He exhorted, "I... I'll answer the phone first..."

Xia Zhijun let go of her, took the initiative to pick up her mobile phone for her, and called to "accompany".

He frowned and handed his mobile phone to Gu Siyi.

"Did you sleep yet?"

"...Not yet."

"I didn't sleep either. I couldn't sleep! Su Han drank too much and slept like a pig... Maybe he slept to death. Let's play games and play black together!" She invited with great interest.

Gu Siyi took a look at Xia Zhijun. The sculptural lines exposed his eyes, and the feel and residual warmth were still there...

At this time... how to play games?

Xia Zhijun looked at her and nodded.

Gu Siyi looked at him puzzledly.

After Zheng Peipei hung up the phone, Xia Zhijun said, "Okay, you can play games with her."

"But..."

"But what is it?"

"Our..." She hesitated and blushed. "Isn't it still...not over yet..."

Xia Zhijun looked at her with a smile, "Do you still want to continue?"

Gu Siyi was super embarrassed to be asked by him, especially his narrow eyes... He lowered his head and said sullenly, "Then I'm playing games."

In the middle of Gu Siyi's game, Xia Zhijun was restless again.

"Hey...what are you...what are you doing..."

"You play with yours, I play with mine."

Xia Zhijun bent his lips, his eyes were ruffian, with an evil spirit.

"Don't...don't make trouble..."

The game is heating up. Gu Siyi plays Sagittarius. Team battles should have played the greatest role, but Xia Zhijun did illegal actions there, which made her hands and feet seem to cramp, and her brain was also stuck...

The mobile phone slipped to the ground, and she was weak and paralyzed. She bit her lips, but she couldn't stop her rapid breathing.

After the rising influence suddenly broke out, her brain was blank.

Xia Zhijun lay down, held her in his arms, and gently comforted her.

On the other side of the mobile phone, due to Gu Siyi's sudden drop, our most important output was gone. The team battles were defeated one after another, and the other party attacked and pushed down the crystal. Zheng Peipei sent a few messages to Gu Siyi on WeChat, but there was no response. He thought she was asleep while playing games, so she didn't disturb her anymore.

Gu Siyi curled up softly in Xia Zhijun's arms and gradually stabilized, but the redness on his face did not fade for a long time.

Xia Zhijun stared at her, and he couldn't see enough of her shy and sweet appearance.