75

Gu Siyi is still very popular in the class. The female classmate who heard Zhang Yin and Xia Zhijun came back to the private room and came to Gu Siyi's side.

She leaned into her ear and whispered, "I heard Zhang Yin confess to your god of learning that she liked him..."

Gu Siyi's heart thumped.

"Are you sure?" Gu Siyi didn't believe it very much, because everyone often played together, and she didn't see anything special about Zhang Yin for Xia Zhijun.

Although at first they were a little unhappy because of their deskmates... Later, Zhang Yin cooperated very actively when they changed their seats. Gu Siyi gradually let go of her stereotypes and regarded her as a friend. Especially after the liberal arts and sciences were divided into classes, she was not in the same class as Zheng Peipei. Zhang Yin was a classmate she had made in in the class.

"I swear I heard it correctly! She really said she liked him... It seems that she said fiancee or something..."

"..." fiancee?

Gu Siyi suddenly remembered what his parents said before that the Xia family arranged a fiancee for Xia Zhijun...

Is that person Zhang Yin?

She suddenly transferred to their class and served with Xia Zhijun. The two families had a good relationship, and her father was also a senior official.

Thinking about it, it seems to be exactly right?

Gu Siyi's mood was a little complicated. Xia Zhijun never told her about it.

He didn't mention what his family planned.

And Zhang Yin... She didn't know at all that she was the fiancee prepared for him by his family.

After Xia Zhijun returned to the private room, he sat next to Gu Siyi as usual.

Gu Siyi lowered his head to drink. He raised his hand on her shoulder and asked her, "Would you like to sing a song together?"

"No." She shook her head in a low voice.

Her eyes moved downstream and found that Zhang Yin hadn't come in.

After everyone played until the end, Xia Zhijun called a car to take Gu Siyi back to the hotel.

My parents knew that there must be a lot of activities when she went back to school. They simply opened a suite for her in the five-star hotel and asked her to stay for a few days.

When you get off at the gate of the hotel, Xia Zhijun followed suit. Gu Siyi said, "You don't have to get down. You can sit back directly, so that you don't have to take a taxi later."

Xia Zhijun stood leisurely in front of her, with his hands and pockets. He looked down at her, "Before I sent you to the door of the room, you began to kick me away?"

"...There is no need to send me to the door." She muttered in a low voice.

"Need. It is very necessary." Xia Zhijun took Gu Siyi's hand and walked in. As he walked, he said, "Haven't you seen the news that a single woman was forcibly kidnapped at the hotel?"

"That's a bad hotel. The security guard of a good hotel must be better."

"I dare not count on the safety of your life on unknown security guards."

"..." Gu Siyi can't refute it.

He took her hand into the elevator, and Miss Elevator pressed the floor for them.

At the door of the room, Gu Siyi said, "Okay, it's delivered. Can you go?"

Xia Zhijun raised his hand and looked at her with a smile. His finger shaved on her chin, "Send you so far away. If you don't invite me to sit in, just drive me away?"