95

Gu Siyi got out of the car with a jumping heart and trotted to the high-speed railway station. The cold wind blew her face and blew her pink cheeks red.

At the exit, people came and went, but I didn't see the familiar figure.

She took out her mobile phone from her bag and sent a message to Xia Zhijun, "I'm here. Where are you?"

Xia Zhijun: "I'm at Starbucks on the exit street."

He arrived at the station fifteen minutes ago and found a place to sit down and wait for her.

Gu Siyi: "Okay, I'm coming!"

Gu Siyi came outside Starbucks and saw Xia Zhijun sitting inside through the window, looking through a book to read.

People who come and go can't help looking at him a few more times.

Gu Siyi looked at her boyfriend's side face and felt happy. How handsome he was. He was so handsome.

She took out her mobile phone and casually took a picture outside with a large texture.

Gu Siyi put away his mobile phone, gently walked behind Xia Zhijun, stretched out his hand, and covered his eyes.

Xia Zhijun was slightly stunned, gently pressing on his eyes with a cool winter palm, and a sweet smell that belonged to her.

At this moment, she forgot that he was afraid of the dark, and he was miraculously calm because of the touch of his hand and the sweet package.

He knows, it's her. He can overcome the darkness she gave, even the psychological barrier.

Gu Siyi smiled and said, "Little brother, you are so handsome. I like you so much. Will you be my boyfriend?"

As soon as this came out, people around him looked at it one after another.

And this kind of coquettish operation?

Xia Zhijun replied, "Then you have to let me see what you look like?"

Gu Siyi said softly, "Promise me first... If you agree, I'll show you. If you don't agree, I'll leave. The girl is thin-skinned and can't stand rejection."

A girl around her who watched the fun deliberately said, "Don't agree, little brother. She doesn't look as good as me! Why don't you think about me?"

Xia Zhijun said, "I'm sorry, I feel that she is the girl I like when I hear the voice."

Xia Zhijun overturned Gu Siyi's wrist and said, "I promised you. Can I put your hand down?"

Gu Siyi put down her hand. Xia Zhijun stood up, turned around and picked up her face.

Those who watched the play next to him were about to scream as if they were visiting the filming scene in person.

Xia Zhijun lived up to expectations, lowered his head and kissed her lips, saying, "Girlfriend, please give me more advice."

Gu Siyi, who deliberately played treasure, was embarrassed by him. His cheeks were burning and he whispered, "Then you come home with me. I'll let my parents meet you."

"Okay." Xia Zhijun took Gu Siyi's hand and walked out.

Everyone: "...????

Female A: "Isn't this really a movie plot?"

Female B: "The hero and heroine are too good-looking!"

Female C: "Good-looking people live like idol dramas..."

When the two walked out, Gu Siyi snickered, "I can award you a performance award of the year."

Xia Zhijun said lightly, "After all, I have a dramatic girlfriend." After a moment of surprise, he naturally took her meme.