66

After his seventeenth birthday, they entered the month of June.

The atmosphere of the final exam is getting stronger and stronger. Everyone is absorbed in learning, and Gu Siyi is no exception.

Sitting at the same table with Xueshen not only did not affect her study, but also forced her to concentrate more on her study.

Once after taking a shower, Gu Siyi was wearing pajamas. Zheng Peipei saw the necklace around her neck and was gasped down by Meimei.

When she approached, she picked it up again and looked at it. This leopard reminded her of Cartier's classic elements and couldn't help asking, "Is this Cartier's?"

Gu Siyi nodded.

"I'll go, I just said that it feels very..." I didn't know what adjective to look for for a long time, and used the most straightforward expression, "It's very TM with a sense of money..."

"..." Gu Siyi is also convinced by this adjective.

When he sent it, she knew it was very expensive. She didn't want it, but his words finally made her decide to accept it.

Because she wants to. I am willing to wear this all the time and wait for the day when he keeps his promise.

In summer, the decorations worn on the body are always easy to see.

When Gu Siyi was buried in her homework, Xia Zhijun could see the thin chain on her white neck. On her flipping hand is the Pandora's bracelet representing an unforgettable moment, which is crystal clear in the sun.

Xia Zhijun likes to see her wearing these things he gave away. He has an indescribable sense of ritual, which makes him feel very satisfied.

He made a small plan silently and replaced everything she used with what he gave him in the future.

Since Xia Zhijun put on the red rope bracelet given by Gu Siyi, there has been a trend of boys wearing bracelets in school.

Especially when she played on the court, the bracelet was particularly eye-catching and could be seen by the crowd off the court. Everyone thinks it's handsome and sexy. Girls want to buy for their boyfriends, while boys want to follow the trend and be handsome.

Lu Jiaye deliberately secretly took pictures of those who wore bracelets for Xia Zhijun, trying to tease him, but he didn't know that he was not moved at all. The expected picture of the god of learning picking off the bracelet angrily and sinking it to the bottom of the table did not appear. He still wore the red rope bracelet, and he looked very precious and cherished, which was untouchable to ordinary people.

When Lu Jiaye was puzzled, Zhou Xiao rolled his eyes at him and said, "I know with my feet that this must be given by a dimple."

"..." I realized.

——

Before the final exam, the teacher sent you the class placement intention form, so that everyone can hand in the form one day and the next day.

Generally speaking, by this time, most people have a clear goal of whether to learn literature or reason. Of course, except for some people who live in a muddle-headed life.

After school, Lu Jiaye rushed to the back as soon as possible and discussed with everyone, "What should I choose? Melancholy, confused."

Zheng Peipei sighed and said, "Science is annoying, liberal arts endorsement is annoying, and it's not good not to choose if you can."

"Then it's easier not to take the college entrance examination at all." Gu Siyi smiled, "To be honest, what do you choose?"

"That must be liberal arts. Science is really tiring..." Zheng Peipei is not going to struggle. "Even if everyone thinks liberal arts has no future, I admit it."