57

"...!!!" Gu Siyi's eyes widened.

The lips of the two people were caught off guard and touched each other.

When the electricity is over, the current spreads from the lips to the whole body, and the whole body is crisp and numb...

Her brain was on for a few seconds, as if it had been burned by an electric current.

When she finally recovered, she suddenly stepped back a few steps, raised her hand to cover her mouth, and shouted for a long time, "... you cheat!"

The voice of the complaint is weak, just like a frightened rabbit.

Xia Zhijun's cheeks were hot, but fortunately, it was not obvious in the darkness.

He cleared his throat, but his voice was still a little hoarse. "Accident..."

He also said, "KISS AGAIN, let's not have an accident."

"No..." Gu Siyi refused.

"..." Xia Zhijun looked up at the starry sky, and the heat in his eyes faded a little.

When he breathed softly, when he looked at Gu Siyi again, his calm expression became a calm big gray wolf again.

"But it was agreed that you would kiss me here." He pointed to his cheek and said, "It doesn't count if there was an accident just now."

"It's you who cheated... I ignored you." Gu Siyi turned his back and hummed softly.

Xia Zhijun stepped forward, circled her in his arms from behind him, and whispered in her ear, "Are you really ignored me?"

"Oh, let me go..." Gu Siyi struggled in his arms.

Xia Zhijun behind her turned her head and looked at the delicate and red hot face in the moonlight. He couldn't help but lowered his head and kissed him on the cheek.

"You..."

Without giving her a chance to complain, he tossed and kissed her ear.

"Ah..." Gu Siyi's legs were softened when he teased. If he hadn't been held by him, he wouldn't have stood still.

"Please...don't kiss..." It's itchy, itchy and numb.

The girl's soft plea tone seemed to be crying, but the blood stimulated all over his body boiled.

When the impulse surged up, Xia Zhijun immediately let go of his hand, turned around and walked a few steps away to distance herself.

Gu Siyi squatted on the ground and gasped like a lot for the rest of his life after the disaster.

That feeling is so scary, as if something is going to break out...

After a while, Xia Zhijun calmed down, looked at the night sky and said, "Come here, I'll teach you how to see the stars."

"No, I'm going down." Gu Siyi lowered his head and muttered softly.

"Countdown to five seconds, if you don't come over, I'll catch you." Xia Zhijun looked at the night sky and counted down, "Five, Four, Three, Two..."

"Don't count!" The girl had already walked to her side and pulled his sleeves.

Xia Zhijun glanced at her, smiled, stretched out his arm, and put her shoulder. "Good boy."

"We are Gemini, and we are easy to recognize in the starry sky." Xia Zhijun pointed to somewhere in the sky, "Look at that star, called Beihe II. We feel that it is a single star with naked eyes. With telescopes, we can see another star bound to it. Both stars are binary stars, near another binary star. Therefore, there are six stars in this clustering system.