10

Gu Siyi turned her eyes to Xia Zhijun. At any time, she was the most conspicuous, straight and beautiful teenager in the crowd. Suddenly, she felt that she really thought too much.

How can such an outstanding academic school grass date her?

The two can now sit in a friendship boat, thanks to the great relationship between their parents.

Xia Zhijun finally ranked at the forefront. He did such a laborious thing for a drink for the first time.

...Girls are really in trouble.

When he came back with milk tea, Gu Siyi happily took it and said sweetly, "Thank you." A happy expression is about to bubble.

Xia Zhijun saw that she drank milk tea contentedly, and the unpleasant queue suddenly disappeared.

"Let me take a picture." Gu Siyi took out his mobile phone, took the hand of milk tea close to Xia Zhijun's hand to carry milk tea, clicked it, and entered the two cups of milk tea in the same frame.

She posted this photo to Moments with the caption: "The first weekend of high school, happy~"

Xia Zhijun glanced at what she sent.

I took a sip of milk tea quietly, and the corners of my lips were slightly raised.

When the two passed the video game city, Gu Siyi said happily, "Let's go in and play?"

Xia Zhijun didn't play this many years ago, but Gu Siyi looked at him brightly.

He can only nod as if he took the little girl for the weekend.

Gu Siyi invited Xia Zhijun to play the dance machine together. Xia Zhijun thanked Bumin, "No, play by yourself."

Knowledge makes people intelligent and precocious.

Xia Zhijun is really not interested in this kind of video game.

When Gu Siyi popped on the dance machine, Xia Zhijun was playing shooting aside boredom.

"Brother Chao, look at that girl. She is beautiful and smooth, and her legs are white, thin and straight. Play with the Spring Festival!"

"Tsk..."

"Hook up? Brother Chao came out and got it at your hands."

The chat between the two men came to his ears, and Xia Zhijun's shooting action turned to the source of the sound.

The man known as Brother Chao was walking towards the dance machine. Xia Zhijun raised his hand, and the basketball flew over the air and hit him straight on the back of the head.

The man was smashed and staggered, turned around and glaring, "Hold the grass... Which grandson..."

Xia Zhijun stood coldly in front of him, with a tall and not thin figure, a strong aura, and even his eyes were infiltrating.

"What do you mean?" The man looked very young and pointed to him.

But both the appearance and momentum are different from Xia Zhijun.

His friend observed Xia Zhijun, looked a little scared, and asked, "Is that your girlfriend? Sorry, we don't know." With that, he pushed the angry Brother Chao away with all his strength.

After walking away, he said, "This person's background is not simple. I used to see Luo Luo grovel beside him."

"You bluffed me?"

"He is so good that I won't admit his mistake."

Xia Zhijun stopped shooting, but went to the dance machine to watch Gu Siyi.