59

"Chase a P!" Before Su Han could speak, Zheng Peipei directly retorted, "You are just a hooligan! A fool, a fool, a fool!"

Gu Siyi ran to Zheng Peipei, took her arm, and persuaded, "Let's get in the car and watch the meteor shower. How waste it is to spend time quarreling such a beautiful and amazing spectacle. Let's go!"

Zheng Peipei was pulled into the car by Gu Siyi. He was still angry, but there was nothing he could do. He was kissed, kicked, scolded and scolded. He couldn't kill people, so he could only solve himself. "I'm so angry! Don't pay attention to that fool anymore!"

Gu Siyi smiled and said, "Yes, just ignore him! Let's take photos!"

Zheng Peipei also didn't want to immerse herself in the mood of grievance and fire. Gu Siyi diverted her attention, and the two became happy. In addition, Xiang Li and Zhang Xinyi, several girls got together and had a good time.

After taking enough photos, they looked up at the starry sky and sang in chorus, "Accompany you to watch the meteor shower, fall on this earth, let your tears fall on my shoulders..."

Xia Zhijun: "..."

Originally, his position was occupied by Zhang Peipei.

However, he also knew that at that time, he followed them and got into Lu Jiaye's car.

After Su Hansong started his hand, he and Lu Jiaye did not talk, and they got into the car separately. There is a subtle embarrassment in the atmosphere.

In the second half of the night, Xia Zhijun asked the driver to drive back.

Zheng Peipei fell asleep on Gu Siyi's lap. Gu Siyi heard that she was still scolding in her dream: "Smelly fool... take advantage of me... I won't talk to you anymore, stinky fool..."

"..." Gu Siyi couldn't laugh or cry when she listened. I guess she repaired Lu Jiaye hard in her dream.

When they got to school, boys were still energetic, and girls were confused and sleepy.

After waving goodbye, everyone returned to their bedrooms. The girl fell asleep when she came back.

After several boys returned to their dormitory, the delicate atmosphere continued.

To be precise, it is the atmosphere between Lu Jiaye and Su Han.

Everyone went to bed. After turning off the light, Zhou Xiao suddenly asked, "Are you asleep?"

No one answered. He said again, "If you like Zheng Peipei, squeak."

Lu Jiaye: "Squeak--"

Xia Zhijun sneered.

Su Han also smiled softly, "Don't be funny."

Lu Jiaye: "Isn't Zhou Xiao saying that he likes to squeak? Now I'm the only one to squeak, so I like her. No one can interfere with me to stop me from chasing her."

The air was quiet for a moment, Su Han said, "I also like to accompany me."

Lu Jiaye immediately said, "Then I like it very much! You just like it a little! Dude, make way for me!"

"Can I quantify if I like it?" Su Han raised doubts and said, "Didn't you watch her unpleasant and call her a tigress every day? At the beginning, I said she was good-looking, but you sneered at it.

"Then who didn't be blind when he was young? Can't I cure blindness now?" Lu Jiaye was unwilling to be outdone.

"What you do is three minutes hot, in waves, and you shout like it when you are emotional. Who knows how long you can last?" Su Han questioned him again, "Can you promise that you will never break up with her after catching up with her?"