61

It's January, and the final exam at the end of the month is close at hand.

After the mid-term exam, Xia Zhijun systematically tutored Gu Siyi according to her weaknesses. She obviously felt that the error rate of doing exercises had decreased, and she was more confident in the face of the final exam.

Now not only Gu Siyi is studying hard, but Zheng Peipei has also begun to take it seriously.

On the one hand, it is driven by the learning atmosphere of friends around me, and another very important reason is... The score of the final exam is related to whether you can go home for a happy Spring Festival and get the ideal lucky money.

Lu Jiaye, a ten-thousand-year-old deep-fried dough stick, began to be serious because of Zheng Peipei's seriousness.

If Zheng Peipei's grades soar and he falls to the end, there will be a class gap between the two.

He doesn't expect how good he can take the exam, as long as he is almost the same as Zheng Peipei.

Therefore, in the past, Xia Zhijun and Gu Siyi's two-person study group lineup continued to expand.

At first, Zheng Peipei joined, then Lu Jiaye joined. Su Han also joined when he learned about it. Then... Zhang Xinyi participated in Xiang Li and Zhou Xiao, and finally became a huge eight-person learning group.

Xia Zhijun's initial honeymoon make-up class relaxed in the gap, played with small earlobes kissing the little face, etc., completely turned into smoke in rows of sight...

It's as boring as class. If it weren't for Gu Siyi's make-up lessons, he wanted to quit every minute.

Before entering high school, he never thought that the most important and difficult task in his high school was to tutor a girl with poor foundation, and finally let her enter the same university as him.

Of course, as long as we can go to college together, it's worth spending more time tutoring her now.

As a latemer in the study group, Lu Jiaye is often absent-minded. Whenever he really can't sit down, he will go out to buy hot drinks for everyone, which not only goes out of the air but also brings benefits to everyone. Sometimes I want to turn to the stadium or dormitory when I buy it. When my willpower is about to be pulled back, I think about Zheng Peipei, gritted my teeth, and went to the study room.

In the boring and heavy study, physical education is the relaxation time Gu Siyi is most looking forward to.

In winter, the physical education programs should also change seasonally.

In this physical education class, the teacher will take everyone to the ice rink for skating. Everyone cheered and jumped.

Lu Jiaye leaned over Xia Zhijun's ear and said, "Skating, it's a good time to hold hands."

Every winter, what people are looking forward to most is skating classes, because this is an open opportunity to hold hands with the opposite sex.

Zheng Peipei asked Gu Siyi, "Brother Yi, can you?"

Gu Siyi smiled, "What do you think?"

Zheng Peipei felt the domineering spirit of the king. Yes, she is a sportsman. There should be no event that she won't know.

When I arrived at the ice rink, I met Class Eight, who took physical education class again. Acquaintances on both sides greeted each other.

Gu Siyi accidentally saw Lu Ming in the crowd and turned his head as if he didn't see it.

Since Gu's father told her that she ignored him, she no longer dealt with him because the two families were business partners.

Speaking of which, I have to thank Xia Zhijun for what she said at that time. If she had been embarrassed to say such a thing herself, she would not have said such a thing.