27

When Gu Siyi tied Xia Zhijun's towel, countless eyes looked curiously or enviously or jealously or surprisedly...

But Gu Siyi didn't have time to pay attention to these. She was absorbed in fasting this light blue veil for him. You can't tie it too tightly to make him uncomfortable, and you can't tie it too loosely, so as not to fall off during exercise for a while. You have to lay it properly to wipe his sweat.

After fastened up steadily, Gu Siyi breathed a sigh of relief.

Xia Zhijun smiled at the corners of his mouth, raised his hand and rubbed her head. "Let me hear your cheers later."

"Oh." Gu Siyi answered obediently. In fact, she also shouted cheers just now... It's just in her heart.

When Lu Jiaye saw Xia Zhijun coming with a veil tied, his jealous eyes widened, "Why are the special treatments all yours? I don't agree, thousands of people don't agree!"

Xia Zhijun glanced at him coldly and was too lazy to say anything.

Su Han laughed aside and said, "If you don't agree, I'll tie your little pear for you."

Not long after, the second half began.

Xia Zhijun ran on the court, and the kerchief on his wrist fluttered with his patting pass, which was particularly conspicuous.

Gu Siyi didn't feel it when he tied it before. Now every time his eyes touch the veil, a faint sweetness floats in his heart.

Zheng Peipei sighed, "There is also this handkerchief in this game, which is telling the majority of female classmates one thing."

"What?" Xiang Li and Zhang Xinyi asked curiously.

"No matter how awesome and handsome Xia Zhijun is, it has nothing to do with everyone, because he belongs to Gu Siyi."

Xiang Li and Zhang Xinyi nodded repeatedly and felt the same way.

When Gu Siyi heard this, he blushed and retorted, "Don't talk nonsense. He just has a good relationship with me! He and I are good friends, just like you!"

After Zheng Peipei rolled his eyes, he looked happy and said, "Okay, good friend."

"It's just a good friend. His mother and my father are also good friends. This is a continuation of the friendship expected by the previous generation!" Gu Siyi has a good word.

"Ha ha." Zheng Peipei didn't bother to continue talking to this idiot.

She has known Xia Zhijun for so many years. She knows exactly what he is.

Good friend? Heterosexual friends? People who have not had heterosexual friends for so many years suddenly became good friends with Gu Siyi? Fart!

She can only see the gentleness in his eyes when he looks at Gu Siyi.

The fierce basketball competition on the court is still going on.

Lu Ming's group barely maintained an advantage in the first half, showing more and more decline.

The people were worried, and a tall and thick center kept swearing. When Xia Zhijun broke through with the ball in his arms, he was blocked by him in a rude way.

Even the people on the sidelines heard the fierce collision sound clearly.

"Oh, how painful Xia Zhijun is for this meat shield..."

"I'm so annoyed with this fat man!"

"Why doesn't the referee whistle? Isn't that a foul?"

The girls off the stage talked excitedly, and Gu Siyi's heart was pulled together.