35

The next morning, everyone was woken up by the alarm clock and dressed and washed.

Gu Siyi wore a set of clover flower sportswear, which was colorful, youthful and fashionable.

She tied her ponytail in front of the mirror, and Zheng Peipei blew short hair aside, blowing a fluffy effect.

Because it's mountaineering today, girls all change into sneakers and carry sports bags. Put part of your luggage at the hotel and part of your luggage on your back to prepare for staying at the hotel on the mountain tonight.

Girls are far less ruthless than boys when packing up their things. Several boys were bored waiting, so they left Su Han to pick them up. The others went nearby to explore the delicious breakfast restaurant first.

When the girls gathered in the lobby, Lu Jiaye sent a positioning in the group, and the group set off.

After leaving the hotel and walking halfway, Su Han asked, "Where are your climbing sticks?"

"..." Several girls looked at each other in consternation. They forgot the bamboo stick with great heart.

Gu Siyi said, "It's all in my room. I'll go back to the hotel to get it. I'll catch up in a while alone. Go there first."

Before long, she turned back with a bamboo stick, and several boys who came early had finished breakfast.

Xia Zhijun took his SLR today and stood on the street to take photos.

Zheng Peipei leaned over to Xia Zhijun and said, "Xia Dashen, take a picture for me."

Xia Zhijun focused the lens on the corner of the eaves in front of him, absorbed in photography, and said lightly, "I'm not free."

"It's boring." Zheng Peipei sneered, "Forget it, the high-definition picture taken by SLR is still ugly, not as good as mobile phones."

After comforting myself, I took photos with several girls who had finished breakfast.

After taking a few photos, Xia Zhijun put down his camera, glanced, and saw Gu Siyi sitting in the pavilion eating breakfast.

While delivering tofu brains to my mouth, I ate Yeerba, which was full of fog in the morning. It was a little unreal.

He picked up the camera, pointed the camera at her, and pulled it closer--

In this world framed by the camera, only her long flapping eyelashes, watery eyes, bulging cheeks, with a satisfied face, chewing the food in her mouth.

Indulged in this small world with only her, he took more than a dozen photos of her in a row.

Gu Siyi didn't realize that she was in someone's camera.

She found that everyone had finished eating, and only she was still eating, so she wanted to eat faster so as not to waste everyone's time.

Xia Zhijun found that she was more and more anxious. He went to her side and sat down and said, "Don't worry, eat slowly."

He ordered another Yeerba and said, "I'm not full yet."

With Xia Zhijun eating with her, she naturally slowed down and was not that anxious.

After breakfast, everyone officially began their hiking trip.

At first, everyone was in high spirits. They walked, patted and chatted. There were many temples along the way. When they met the temple, they went in to worship.

After walking about two or three hours of mountain roads, the girls obviously showed fatigue.

Zheng Peipei gasped and asked, "Where have we been?"