50

As soon as Gu Siyi put down her mobile phone, Xia Zhijun sat next to her.

Xia Zhijun said, "I'll tell you the wrong question."

Gu Siyi: Is the pace too fast? I just rested for a while, and I didn't even finish a small cake...

But she glanced at the test paper in Xia Zhijun's hand. Are a lot of red labels wrong?

The expression suddenly became depressed, "There are so many mistakes... I did it very seriously and hard..."

"Not much, the accuracy rate is close to sixty percent."

Gu Siyi: "..."

It's less than sixty percent, that is, the pass line is less than it. Why is he said to be very good?

"And you're wrong now. I know what the problem is, so it's better to find out the leaks and fill the gaps for you."

Gu Siyi didn't know what to say, so she had to be a clever rookie chicken, nodding and nodding again.

Xia Zhijun gave her the topic, which made her absorb it better than the teacher's lecture.

I don't know if it's because of one-on-one teaching or because his voice is so beautiful...

Whenever he finished solving a problem, Gu Siyi suddenly felt cheerful.

But she is really not a person who can concentrate for a long time. After listening to him carefully for half an hour, she has broken through the limit of concentration in the past. Her thoughts floated uncontrollably...

His eyes fell on his pen-holding hands and carefully appreciated the white and slender fingers. It was so beautiful. These were a pair of hands that could play the piano...

Xia Zhijun tapped on the table twice with a serious expression.

Gu Siyi recovered, sat upright and looked at him carefully.

Xia Zhijun; "..."

He is not a good-tempered person. He used to tutor others with his homework and talked about it twice at most. He didn't have another time when he met a absent-minded person.

However, when I saw Gu Siyi's guilty expression, his big eyes looked at him with a little flatteryness, and he didn't dare to say more words. He was so cowardly and obedient, and he looked like he could beat and scold...

Why haven't you found out before that the slacker can still be so cute?

Xia Zhijun suppressed a smile, raised his hand and put it on her head. He asked her to read the test paper and whispered, "Don't act cute and listen carefully to the questions."

Gu Siyi:... The conscience of heaven and earth is scared to death. Who dares to act cute with you?

After a short episode of wandering, Gu Siyi's attention returned and continued to listen carefully.

As the lunch break approached, there were more people in Starbucks.

The secluded corners of this building are full one after another.

Two women with fashionable makeup and makeup came to relax when they were tired of shopping and sat next to them. They were attracted by the young but particularly beautiful boys and girls next door, looking at them frequently and talking in a low voice with a smile.

"Are they in high school or college?"

"Looking at the degree of diligence, it should be a high school student..."

"Why do I see a very Sue feeling when I see them doing exercises?"

"Did you find out that the little brother is a top student. He has been talking to girls."