28

In the boiling of a group of emotions, the English teacher couldn't sit still. He coughed heavily twice and knocked on the blackboard: "Quiet. It's still in class."

Xia Zhijun walked slowly to the position. Gu Siyi stared at him. After seeing the bruises at the corners of his mouth, he looked carefully at other places, and even observed his walking posture. Finally, he was sure that there was no obvious trauma except the corners of his mouth.

After the four people sat down, the English teacher reminded the stunned class representative, "Continue to take everyone to read."

Gu Siyi was very embarrassed when he recovered and immediately began to read.

After reading the book, when the English teacher gave a lecture, Gu Siyi was absent-minded beyond his control.

Thinking left and right, she gently tore off a piece of paper and wrote: Did the headmaster punish you?

When the English teacher turned to the podium, he kneaded the paper into a ball, threw it on Xia Zhijun's table, and then secretly glanced at him.

These little moves were seen by Zheng Peipei, hit her arm and whispered, "I can't see it. You are so proficient in passing notes."

Gu Siyi coughed softly, "Special circumstances."

Xia Zhijun opened the note, picked up the pen and wrote a few words, and then kneaded it into a ball.

He looked at Gu Siyi, stretched out his hand, and his arm was across the aisle, waiting for Gu Siyi to come and get the note in the palm of his hand.

Why don't you throw it over? Gu Siyi complained in his heart, quickly leaned over, and took the note from his hand.

The girl's fingertips slipped through the palm of her hand, with a faint sense of warmth. Xia Zhijun slowly withdrew his hand.

Gu Siyi spread out the note to see, and Zheng Peipei also leaned over to see.

The boy's meaningful and powerful font wrote a line: Are you so worried about me? Can't even calm down for a class?

Gu Siyi: "..."

Zheng Peipei covered her lips and snickered.

Gu Siyi muttered in a low voice, "It's so annoying!" If you don't answer the questions well, you will wash her.

Zheng Peipei whispered, "He is still in the mood to flirt with you. It must be okay."

"Who flirted with him..." Gu Siyi complained and turned red quietly.

"Don't pay attention to him. Look at what you gave him." As soon as Zheng Peipei finished speaking, he saw Gu Siyi already write a sentence on the paper. Show me what you wrote."

Gu Siyi put away his hand, didn't show it to her, and said, "It's nothing. It's just the unscrupulous evil spirit of killing him."

While the teacher was not paying attention, he quickly threw the note on Xia Zhijun's table.

"Fast eyes and quick hands, bold and careful, I miss you, I don't think you are a top student. You are a good material for a slacker." Zheng Peipei praised.

Gu Siyi: "..."

She was silent and said, "Study hard and make progress every day."

The note over there landed on Xia Zhijun's table. Before Xia Zhijun could reach out, Lu Jiaye grabbed it as soon as possible.

Xia Zhijun's cold eyes swept at him, and Lu Jiaye smiled, "I'd like to see what you are whispering in class."

"Lu Jiaye, are you looking for death?" Xia Zhijun's face was gloomy and a little angry.