47

Lu Jiaye in front of him turned around and said, "A Jun, you played so fiercely in the first half. Can you hold on to the physical strength in the second half?"

Zheng Peipei said quickly, "Learn from God, you can't fall down! I think it's all up to you to support this situation!"

"Where's the water?" Xia Zhijun ignored them and looked at Gu Siyi, with some tired hoarse voice.

Gu Siyi glanced, immediately put down the passed mineral water, picked up the bottle of soda that had not been sent out, unscrewed the cap of the bottle, and handed it to Zheng Peipei. Zheng Peipei casually transmitted it to Xia Zhijun. She was careless and didn't notice changing a bottle of water.

When Xia Zhijun held it in his hand, he found that the corners of his lips were bent, and he raised his neck and drank water.

Lu Ming sat at the other end of the rest area with his classmates. He picked up his mobile phone while drinking water.

Sure enough, those gangs came to chat with him on WeChat.

"Do me a favor, brother. We have a personal feud with Xia Zhijun."

"You don't have much chances of winning. Let's win more beautifully and humiliate that grandson."

"I owe you a favor. I will definitely thank you very much later."

Lu Ming is a Longxing basketball team. He has had several friendly matches with them, and he is regarded as a friend after knowing each other.

Long Xing did not have the hope of winning the basketball game with One. First Middle School has recruited a group of sports specialty students, which is the top sports school in the city.

The Longxing Middle School basketball team's consistent starting lineup has two games. Xia Zhijun and Zhou Xiao made up temporarily. After all, Lu Ming was unhappy. As the main player, his performance in the first half was very negative.

Lu Ming replied, "What personal hatred do you have with Xia Zhijun?"

"Does Xia Zhijun's girlfriend know? That tall, white and beautiful girl."

"When I met her at noon, my buddies wanted to flirt with her, and Xia Zhijun came out and choked."

"Malgobi, if it weren't for the territory in Longxing, let him look good at noon!"

Lu Ming: "Do you want to flirt with Gu Siyi?"

"Yes, that's this girl. I wipe it. It's beautiful to play with my legs!"

"Dalongxing is hidden, and there are also such pure and sexy beautiful women, hehe."

"I really want to grab it... Think about the day."

"Five Xia Zhijun first."

These people are talking to me. They fall into YY, and the more they talk, the more energetic they are.

They couldn't see the rest area opposite, and Lu Ming's expression became more and more gloomy.

"How's it going? Do me a favor." The topic has returned to the point.

In the first half, they had already seen Xia Zhijun's strength, and it was not easy to win. For the sake of stability, come to Lu Ming to release water.

Lu Ming replied, "Ha ha."

"What do you mean?"

"Okay, it happens that I don't like him either."

"Brother, this wave is stable."

The break time has arrived, and the players are playing one after another.