112 (Extra)

In the open-air bar.

Lu Jiaye and Su Han drank face to face.

Without Zheng Peipei's presence, the two can communicate more realistically.

"You have hurt her once, do you want to come again?"

In the face of Lu Jiaye's cold questioning, Su Han's eyes scratched a trace of self-reproach.

But he looked calm and said, "The last time I was wrong, and I have been reflecting on myself and adjusting the rhythm in recent years. I will heal the harm I brought her myself."

Lu Jiaye suddenly smiled, laughing very happily.

Su Hanjing sat aside quietly.

Lu Jiaye smiled enough and said with a funny face, "Are you a star for a long time and overswelled? Do you really think every woman is a fan of your death? In addition to being pitied by you again, life will be spent in pain?"

"..." Su Han was ridiculed by his strength, and his expression was calm. He said lightly, "Maybe she doesn't care anymore, but I still like her and want to get her back again."

"Oh." Lu Jiaye is still that kind of face.

Su Han asked, "What about you? Are you going to chase her?"

Lu Jiaye smiled and said, "It's a good thing that you have ambitions. It doesn't matter. Take your time. Anyway, she is single."

"I'm a little tired. I'll go up and have a rest first." Lu Jiaye put down his glass and left gracefully.

Su Han sat where he was and tasted the wine in the glass. What could he say?

Lu Jiaye's expression of watching jokes made him doubt himself, okay? Can what I lost be done again?

.

The next day, Xia Zhijun's wedding with Gu Siyi was romantically held in the seaside church.

Xiang Li, Zheng Xinyi, Zheng Peipei, and several good friends of Gu Siyi University are all her bridesmaid group.

In Xia Zhijun's best man group, there are Zhou Xiao, Su Han, Lu Jiaye, and several business partners.

When someone posted the lineup of the bridesmaid group and the best man group on Weibo, it immediately caused heated discussion. Especially the best man group, it's so powerful!

There are popular stars Su Han and national husband Lu Jiaye. Several other unknown characters also look handsome.

Everyone exclaimed, which boss's wedding is this?

Later, photos of the bride and groom were sent out, and everyone knew that the bride was the beautiful and low-key host Gu Siyi.

Wait...

Isn't her husband a Mediterranean beer belly? Don't you dare to appear when you are ugly? What about the agreed scientific researcher to lose his hair? What about Sister Yi who agreed to find a partner only depends on her strength, not her appearance?

So gossip is all lies?!!

The little brother who engages in scientific research looks amazing?!!!

This wedding made the melon-eating masses have a good time.

When Gu Siyi fell into the sea of happiness, her microblog had been captured by the blessings of netizens.

At the wedding scene, Xia Zhijun lifted Gu Siyi's veil, kissed her sweetly, and applauded thunderously.

Zheng Peipei looked at them and suddenly had moistened his eyes when he remembered those days in high school.

Lu Jiaye stood beside her and handed her a tissue. "It's not that you got married. How embarrassing it is to cry and spend makeup?"