79

Gu Siyi's ears turned red, hurried back and said, "No, no, how can I go out to live when I come to school to report... I still need to know my roommates."

Xia Zhijun looked at her for a moment and nodded, "Okay, I'll take you back to the dormitory."

He took her hand and walked back. Gu Siyi slowly relieved his breath.

Since the end of the college entrance examination, she has found that he sometimes looks like a different person.

In front of people is still the scenery of the moon, and behind people...

The two walked slowly by the lake. Xia Zhijun raised his hand and pinched his back neck and said, "I have been soaking in the laboratory all this period. My back hurts, especially my shoulders and neck. It's uncomfortable to lie down at night."

Gu Siyi saw his frown and said sadly, "You should pay attention to your health."

Xia Zhijun said lightly, "It's okay, but I can't sleep in pain at night. I was going to take you out and ask you to press it for me..."

"..."

"It doesn't matter. Anyway, it's been hurting for a few days. Just carry it and go."

"..." Gu Siyi was so entangled when he heard what he said.

Xia Zhijun looked indifferent and led her to the student apartment.

Gu Siyi suddenly stopped, took his hand, and said, "Go out tonight."

The smile in Xia Zhijun's eyes was fleeting. When he looked at her, he was understanding and said, "Forget it, you just came to school and set aside time with your roommates."

"It doesn't matter. There is still so long left. Not everyone came to school today. Is there anyone else staying with their parents in the hotel?"

"Oh." Xia Zhijun looked at her with a smile.

"..." Gu Siyi is a little ashamed. Is this slapping in the face too fast?

Never mind. Gu Siyi decisively took out his mobile phone, "Let me see the hotel."

As soon as he clicked on the APP, Xia Zhijun took away his mobile phone and said, "I'd better leave it to my boyfriend to book a hotel."

He put her mobile phone back in her pocket. When he looked up, he looked at her and said, "I'm very happy if you are willing to accompany me."

Gu Siyi looked at the starry eyes, and his heart was soft and he squeezed his lips and smiled.

Xia Zhijun was amused by the stupid and sweet look and couldn't help rubbing her head.

This stupid girl has a long-looking and doesn't have much IQ.

The two came to the school gate and took a taxi to the hotel.

Xia Zhijun considered Gu Siyi for fear that she would be embarrassed, so he took her to a five-star hotel far from the school.

When the two came to the front desk of the hotel to open the room, Gu Siyi buried his head and took his ID card. They were embarrassed to look at the receptionist at the receptionist.

Finally, after finishing the formalities, Xia Zhijun led her upstairs.

Entering the elevator, Xia Zhijun looked at her lower eyelashes and blush cheeks through the elevator mirror, and smiled, "Why do you enter the bridal chamber like a new daughter-in-law?"

"...?!!" Gu Siyi looked up and stared at him through the mirror.

Xia Zhijun took his pockets with both hands and stood lazily. His expression was relaxed, and the firelight expected in his eyes faintly jumped.