44

Gu Siyi pulled away from a depressed mood. Later, he realized that he was too close to Xia Zhijun, and he was also in the classroom, in front of so many students inside and outside. As soon as I raised my eyes, I saw the students outside the window with surprise, envy or jealousy...

She quickly sorted out her emotions, pushed Xia Zhijun away, and said unnaturally, "I'm fine..."

He lowered his head, rubbed his nose, covered up his embarrassment, and whispered, "Go to eat."

After saying that, he turned around and walked out. Zheng Peipei followed her, raised his hand and put her shoulder. He blinked and laughed, "Speak, change Xia Xueshen's love hug. Does it not bad?"

"..." Gu Siyi blushed and scolded, "I hate you."

"Wow, I didn't expect it. It turns out that Brother Yi is still a good hand for acting coquettish."

"I'll hit you!" Gu Siyi pretended to be a threat.

Zheng Peipei was not afraid and made faces at her.

Gu Siyi was ashamed and annoyed. During the play with Zheng Peipei, his previous grievances disappeared.

Lan Xiaoqiu stood by the door of the classroom. She was about to leave the classroom just now. Hearing the sound in the classroom, she turned her head to look.

The picture of Xia Zhijun hugging Gu Siyi appeared in front of him...

She suddenly clenched her fists, and her face gradually turned white, as if countless thin steel needles were constantly pricking in her heart.

She has loved Xia Zhijun for three years. From the first day of junior high school, she has been in the same class with him. This tall, handsome and extremely smart boy has attracted her all her attention. In her world, except for learning, he is the only one.

Paying attention to him silently, looking at him silently, and occasionally discussing a question with him in the study group can make her excited.

She knew that he was arrogant and indifferent. Every day, a girl wrote him a love letter. He disdained it and threw it away without reading it. At that time, the school beauty confessed to him and was rejected by him. She liked him more determinedly.

It's too safe to like such a person. Don't worry about a girl suddenly robbing him.

In order to have the same class as him in high school, she had to ask her mother to find a school associate, on the grounds that Xia Zhijun's class must be the best class in the whole grade.

Only you know how happy and excited you are when you see him in the new class in the new semester.

She has time to keep working hard and getting close to him. He is noble, she is as tall as him, he is cold, she is as cold as him. He is nosy, and she doesn't care about it. She always lets him know that they are the same kind of people.

But all this was broken because Gu Siyi appeared...

He has changed.

He doesn't like to associate with girls. He always takes her with him. He doesn't like to give people lectures, but always tells her questions.

He, who doesn't like to laugh, will show that spoiled smile at her. He even hugged her in the classroom...

Lan Xiaoqiu's heart was in sharp pain. She pinched the palm of her hand and turned away and walked quickly.

When tears were about to pour out, she ordered herself again and again not to cry, not to cry, not to be abnormal.

"Xia Zhijun treats Gu Siyi well..."