55

As the name implies: "..."

As the name implies, "It's not suitable for children..."

As the name implies, "Good night."

After clicking and typing three sentences, she hid her mobile phone and went to bed with her hot face buried.

The exam continued the next day.

Gu Siyi still feels good and everything is under control.

On the third day, in addition to English, it was a relaxed subject of history and geography. Everyone was relatively relaxed, without the tense preparation atmosphere of the previous two days.

When the English test came down, Gu Siyi was a little confused and had such a large vocabulary. Is this a CET-6 exam?

After all, she has a weak foundation. Although as a representative of English class, she dares not neglect it. She absorbs the content of the textbook very well. Her oral English is milked by Xia Zhijun, which is also greatly improved. However, it is still difficult to face this test question...

Gu Siyi's first midterm exam ended in this ups and downs.

Generally speaking, she is still very satisfied. She thinks it should be no problem to get into the top ten exams.

Compared with the feeling of being helpless when looking at big questions in the previous exam, I couldn't hold back the result, and I didn't know how to do it. This exam feels like a soaring. She doesn't have an empty topic.

It's a weekend after the exam, and there is a holiday one day.

Gu Siyi's parents came to visit her. I wanted to invite the Xia family to dinner together, but unfortunately, Xia Zhijun's parents went on a business trip, and only Xia Zhijun was alone in C City. Gu Siyi took Xia Zhijun and had dinner with his parents.

Gu Zhiyuan saw Xia Zhijun again after a few months, and he felt that this boy's temperament was outstanding and magnificent.

Young, but not jumping off, there is a sense of calmness and stability of adults. No matter what occasion or facing anyone, it is calm and educated.

Of course, it is related to personality and family background. He has never seen anything since he was a child in such a family.

During the banquet, Gu Zhiyuan said sincerely, "What happened last time was thanks to your protection of Sisi. This girl is studying alone for the first time. She is not familiar with her life, and her personality is careless. She may offend people and don't know. With you, her mother and I are much more at ease.

Xia Zhijun said, "My parents repeatedly urged me to take good care of Siyi. Besides, Siyi has a good personality. We are good friends and should take good care of her."

Gu Siyi: "..."

...good friend? Learn God, do what you say, let's be good friends, okay?

Xu Jiahui asked with a smile, "Is there any boy in the school who pestered Siyi, which affects Siyi's learning?"

Gu Siyi was also drunk... Dare to call Xia Zhijun to spy on the military situation?

Xia Zhijun's expression was slightly serious and nodded: "Yes."

Gu Zhiyuan and Xu Jiahui suddenly looked awe-inspiring and waited for the following.

"There is a boy who has been giving gifts to Siyi and openly flirts with him. After being rejected by Siyi, he did not give up."

"Who is it?" Gu Zhiyuan asked.

"His name is Lu Ming."

Gu Siyi: "..."