108 (Extra)

Xia Guangyu and Peng Ling are usually very busy with their work. Especially Xia Guangyu,

In the past, the child was young, and the two tried to spare time on weekends and have dinner together with the whole family.

As my son grows up, lives in school, studies in other places, studies abroad... More and more independent, and there are fewer and fewer fireworks in this family.

Sometimes when the couple had dinner together, Peng Ling couldn't help sighing, "A Jun has been married for more than two years. When he gives birth to a child and takes him back to play, how lively the family is."

Xia Guangyu snorted coldly, "Don't mention him. Disobey the unfilial son, and I will treat him as not that son!"

"You just be stubborn. Do you think work can accompany you all your life? When you retire and others hold your grandchildren in their arms and enjoy family happiness, you will be a lonely old man." Peng Ling said with a disgusting face.

Xia Guangyu did not give in. "If you want to please them, I won't stop you. I won't."

"You just wait for them to please you?" Peng Ling said something sour.

Xia Guangyu blew his beard and stared, "If he has the ability, just pretend that he is not me, no matter how he is outside."

Peng Ling shook her head and didn't bother to say anything more.

Although Xia Guangyu is very stubborn, Peng Ling, as a mother, is very soft-hearted. She is not like Xia Guangyu. She has been an official all her life. She is full of official prestige and does not allow others to disobey her.

At the beginning, after Xia Zhijun left, Peng Ling specially made an appointment with Gu Siyi to meet.

Gu Siyi originally had a good impression of Peng Ling and felt very kind. At the beginning of her freshman year of high school, before having puppy love, Aunt Peng was really kind to her. She specially prepared her room at home, prepared clothes for her, took her out to play on holidays, and wanted her to be her goddaughter. People are sensitive and delicate. She can feel the bottom-heart love.

It's just that later... Gu Siyi always couldn't let go of it.

Therefore, when Peng Ling volunteered to ask her out, she happily kept the appointment.

None of them knew Xia Zhijun.

The two met in the quiet cafe.

After the polite greetings, Peng Ling went straight to the point, "I heard from A Jun that you are married. Have you got the certificate?"

Gu Siyi nodded shyly, "Um."

Peng Ling's heart is full of mixed feelings. Looking at Gu Siyi, there is nothing to be dissatisfied with. Such a sweet and lovely girl is also a friend of an old friend...

Peng Ling said, "I thought that you were young, ignorant, mistakenly regarded good feelings for love, and talked about feelings at an inappropriate time, for fear that it would delay what is more important to life at present. So at that time, I did object."

"Well, I understand." Gu Siyi said gently, "We are too deviant... worrying our uncles and aunts."

"No, no." Peng Ling smiled and denied, "Looking at it over the years, I finally understand. A Jun has never been a muddle-headed and blind person. He is so persistent to you. You must be the person he likes very much and has to marry."

"..." Gu Siyi listened to Peng Ling's tone, not like a blame? Her mood relaxed slightly.

Peng Ling said again, "When are you going to have a wedding?"