67

The teacher was stunned by him. It was the first time that he was asked by his students, but after all, he was a famous teacher who had experienced many battles. He immediately said, "You are now minors and are in the growth stage. Your positioning of life for the future is not clear enough. It's not the age of falling in love, so it's puppy love. You should focus on learning at this stage. Falling in love will distract your energy..."

The teacher's long speech did not seem to impress Xia Zhijun at all. He said lightly, "But my grades have not declined. Gu Siyi's improvement is obvious to all."

Teacher: "..."

"We are resolute that we don't do anything deviant. My parents also know Gu Siyi's parents. I'm not with Gu Siyi with a half-hearted mentality. I'm very serious - including her in my life plan. As for what you said, the positioning of the future is not clear at this stage, excluding mine. I know very well how to go about this in the future."

Xia Zhijun's expression remained calm, without any panic nor uneasiness.

The eyes of the teacher and elders did not dodge, and there a firmness of early wisdom.

The teacher was looked at by his frank and lonely adult look, but he didn't know what to do.

Xia Zhijun said, "Gu Siyi and I both know what we are doing. I need her, and she also needs me. When we are together, life will develop in a better direction. I hope the school will not interfere with our freedom in life."

"..." Gu Siyi's parents don't know what expressions to put on.

Xia Zhijun's mother shook her head gently and sighed silently.

She should have expected early in the morning that he would like Gu Siyi. He was too lonely.

But it was not until this moment that she realized that the boy who grew up quietly alone had grown up.

"But Xia, you have to understand one thing. You are studying in school. You are not the two in school, but also other students. Even if you are rational enough, other students are different. Your behavior has a very bad exemplary effect on other students. The school firmly prohibits puppy love, which is the school rule of our school. Even if you are the first, you are no exception."

The attitude of the school is also very firm.

Xia Zhijun's mother said, "Well, it's summer vacation now. We will deal with this matter during the holiday."

Gu Zhiyuan followed, "The child is still ignorant. Our parents lack education. We will do psychological work for them during the summer vacation."

Parents' ideas are very clear and support the attitude of the school.

Of course, it can't be supported. If even the elders challenge the school, the next step will not be to drop out of school...

Xia Zhijun and Gu Siyi returned to the classroom, and everyone else looked at them curiously.

Zheng Peipei and others couldn't help being curious and wanted to ask about the situation, but when they saw Xia Zhijun's gloomy face, they dared not say a word.

In the next two days, the teacher will still give lectures and distribute the final exam papers.

At the last class meeting before the holiday, the head teacher sent out the ranking list.