26

At night, when Gu Siyi was about to go to bed, she received a phone call from her mother.

"I saw the bracelet in your circle of friends. You and I advanced next month's living expenses, not to buy that, are you?"

"No, I haven't moved the living expenses next month. If you don't believe it, I'll transfer it to you."

"If you want to buy it, just say that mom will give you extra money. Don't secretly buy these by yourself when you are hungry..."

"No."

"Then how did you get this bracelet?"

Gu Siyi took his mobile phone, went to the balcony, and continued, "Xia Zhijun bought it for me. Our classmates had dinner together tonight and passed by the mall on the way back to school. He bought it for me. He said that his mother had been asking him to prepare gifts for me as a gift for chili sauce.

"Oh, this child is so fastidious. How are you getting along now?"

"It's good..." At this point, Gu Siyi couldn't help laughing. In the moonlight, he shook the bracelet on his wrist and said happily, "Thanks to his English tutoring, I also became an English class representative."

"That's good."

"He is the person I have the best relationship in school. I usually ask him questions that I don't understand." As for the kind of thing that you can't do exercises on the podium and are secretly sent notes... Just be grateful in your heart and can't say it.

"Who has complained about others all summer vacation before? He said that he made you want to transfer to another school, that his excellence set off your scum, and that he didn't want him to take care of him..."

"..."

"Are you still annoyed by others now? Do you still complain about transferring you to another school?"

"Oh, what year is this old almanac? Now we are good friends."

Gu's mother teased her daughter. She was still very happy to hear that she had a good relationship with Xia Zhijun. She reminded her, "Next time someone celebrates birthday or something, remember to give someone a gift, and you can come to me to receive special funds."

"Okay!"

——

The next day, after breakfast, Gu Siyi returned to the classroom with a glass of soybean milk.

Sitting in the position and reading for a while, she took out her mobile phone and took a picture of holding soy milk.

Text: Today's soybean milk is very fragrant [Sun]

Zheng Peipei asked her, "A thousand you borrowed, and I'll transfer it to you on WeChat?"

"No. I told my mother that she gave me the money." Gu Siyi was really embarrassed to borrow it from Xia Zhijun, for fear of being heckled by them again. "I plan to return four thousand yuan to Lu Ming in today's physical education class."

"Ah? Are you collecting money to pay him back?" Zheng Peipei knocked on the table and wondered, "Are you stupid? He wants to deliver things himself. Why do you pay for it?"

"I think only in this way can we avoid future troubles forever." What if it's just a return of the gift and continue to give it then? She gives money. He is always embarrassed to let the girl continue to pay, right?

"Then I'll go with you and prick you up." Zheng Peipei volunteered.

"Okay." It's also annoying to fall into the heckling of a group of boys alone.