106

"But I don't want to give up like this." Su Han whispered.

Zheng Peipei smiled. In the past, she was so happy to hear such words, but now she only feels bitter when she hears this.

"I'm just the embellishment of your busy work, and you occupy all my life. Since being a fan of your fan, the president of fan support, and an underground girlfriend, I have tried my best to cry and laugh for you..." Zheng Peipei sighed, and her eyes were tired. "Even if you don't want to give up, I'm really tired."

"Is there no happiness...?" Su Han asked.

Zheng Peipei copied his pockets with both hands and walked forward slowly. He recalled many pictures of the past.

...Happiness?

"Of course there are times of happiness."

People who sink in love are always so satisfied.

At the crowded event site, as long as he glanced at her and gave her a smile, it would be enough for her to secretly happy for a long time.

When he said he was coming to see her, she began to wait excitedly a week in advance. He recorded a song for her, which is her night's lullaby...

However, over time, those satisfaction and happiness will soon be swallowed up by great loneliness.

Zheng Peipei said, "I once thought that if you just go forward, I will definitely stay behind you. Later, I found out that I was not strong enough to hold on."

After a few seconds of silence, she said sadly, "I'm sorry."

With a huge sourness in her eyes, she turned her head to look at the building beside her.

"No. You're not sorry for me." Su Han said hoarsely, "I'm sorry for you. I didn't do what a boyfriend should do."

"I always thought it was about to be ready, it was ready... However, there seemed to be no end to the road." Su Han smiled bitterly, "Sometimes I feel like being wrapped in a black hole. I dare not fall down, so I can only climb up desperately. I dare not be tired and can't admit defeat."

How can there be freedom and relaxation under the wealth of so many people and the fanatic love of so many fans?

"I understand your difficulties." Zheng Peipei reluctantly raised his smile, "At least I have been a fan of you for several years. I know you are getting more and more popular, and I also know how many people want to see you fall from a high place."

"But you are not the embellishment after my busy work." Su Han explained, grabbed her hand forcibly, looked into her eyes and said, "I have never regarded you as a pastime. I am with you very seriously. I have been planning your future in my heart. I know you've worked hard these years. Can you give me any more time? Four years have passed. Do you want to give up now? I really..." He choked up for a moment and spit out three words for a long time, "I can't bear to part with it."

"Let's be friends." Zheng Peipei exhaled softly, "Just like in high school, how relaxed and happy it was. At that time, I also appreciated you very much. If I can't be a big star's girlfriend, just let me be a big star's friend."

She blinked wittily towards Su Han and Han, "Let's not turn against each other and be friends, okay?"

"..." Su Han nodded slowly with difficulty.

He knew that this time it was different. She had extraordinary calmness and extraordinary reason.

It's no longer catharsis and awkwardness. She really let go.

The last glimmer of hope in his heart was dashed...

There is no more person waiting for him where he can see it when he looks back.