110 (Extra)

Zheng Peipei regained her gaze and smiled faintly. "I can't sleep..."

When the two broke up, they were friends after they said good things, and these three years are indeed like friends - unless there is something, they usually do not come and go.

From lovers to friends, it's easier said than done, and it's still challenging to do.

Fortunately, Zheng Peipei, for three years, she has been able to look at Su Han with a normal heart.

Lu Jiaye shook the glass of wine, and said: "Talk about life, talk about ideals, talk about the future."

Su Han took a wine glass and poured himself a glass of wine. He smiled and said: "I can't sleep, apply to join the discussion group."

He raised his glass, and Zheng Peipei and Lu Jiaye still gave him a face to face.

The three men poured their glasses on their heads and Zheng Peipei said: "This time, the little pears should be called. The eight-person group of the year, now two or two pairs, and four singles, sing a single love song together, very good."

Lu Jiaye smiled and said: "Yes, it should be appropriate." "He said that he would take out his mobile phone, as if he was ready to call the pear."

Zheng Peipei is busy: "Do you really fight? The big night does not affect the small pears to sleep, the habits of people's work and rest are quite good, not like us, day and night upside down, licking life."

Lu Jiaye: "The latter four words are rejected, turned upside down day and night, enjoying the red dust."

Su Han sat aside and watched the two of them whispering one after another, and they couldn't insert words. Of course, he was not as bad as Lu Jiaye, and he was not good at language offensive.

Zheng Peipei finished the last sip of wine, put down the cup and said, "I'm dizzy. I'll go back to my room to rest first. You can do whatever you want."

After Zheng Peipei left, Lu Jiaye and Su Han faced each other face and suddenly looked at each other and smiled.

The two picked up their glasses and touched them.

The two men picked up the wine glasses and touched a cup.

Su Han asked: "Do you want to chase her?"

Lu Jiaye did not answer, staring at him, "It is better to talk about you, do you want to eat the grass?"

Su Han sinks for a few seconds, nods, "Yes."

"Are you quite confident?" Lu Jiaye smiled.

"The reason why we broke up was my work. In recent years, I have been doing behind the scenes of transformation. It won't be long before I can retreat completely. Su Han took a deep breath, "At that time, there will be no obstacle between me and my companion."

Lu Jiaye smiled, "Confidence is a good thing. However, I still disagree."

"Don't you agree?" Su Han seemed to be amused by this nonsense, "Why don't you agree?"

In other words, what qualifications do you have to disagree?

"You have hurt her once, and do you want to come again?" Lu Jiaye smiled and looked straight at Su Han. When his face condensed, he was heavy and oppressive.

He, who has always been a hippie smiling face, once he gets serious, he is domineering and unstoppable.

Su Han was not surprised that he would change his face.

Because as soon as he broke up with Zheng Peipei, he came to find him...

Time goes back to three years ago...