Part-3🤎 𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

Enjoy reading♡♡

On luch break the trio I.e; Vhopemin walk to the canteen to have lunch.
Hoseok: "Jimin, did u see him writing something in his diary about Jk?!"
Jimin: "I haven't just seen that but a lot of things. Gosh! He's really mad for him."
Tae: "We shouldn't talk while eating so both of you please be quiet!"
He interrupted his bestfriends because he didn't want to get embarrassed.

They chuckled and started eating.
Just after few moments, Tae felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around only to feel his breath hitched at seeing his crush. He was about to say something. But Jungkook didn't let him utter a word. He turned the bottle upside down & spill the coke all over Tae.

Taehyung closed his eyes. Jimin & Hoseok get up from their seats.
Hoseok: "What the hell, Jungkook!!" Hoseok shouted.
Jimin: "Oh Lord! Jungkook!"
Yoongi was standing beside Jungkook-- just sighed. Tho he didn't like it but he can't do anything.

Namjoon: "WHAT THE FXCK! Why you did it Jungkook??!?!" And here came Namjoon.
"Why Jungkook? Why are you still behind my brother??! What he even did to you!!!"
Jungkook didn't say anything. He just stared at the hands that were touching Taehyung-- Hoseok's.

Namjoon: "I am asking something!!" Namjoon grit his teeth in anger.
Jungkook: "My wish!" Jungkook said angrily & dashed towards Taehyung, pulling him away from Hoseok's grip & make Taehyung to face him.
Taehyung's eyes met Jungkook's. He thought Jungkook will say hurtful words to him but...

..Jungkook sighed & left, leaving Taehyung looking at the floor again. Jimin shook his head at seeing his boyfriend going with Jungkook.
Namjoon: "Let me take you to dorm."
Namjoon said cupping his brothers face.
Taehyung: "Hyung, I am fin--"
Jimin: "I'll take him to dorm, hyung." Jimin interrupted.

Jimin: "Hobi, if you don't mind can you please fetch us to dorm?!"
Hosoek: "Yeah sure."
And they left.